Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How do you fix a strap on???

MAXIMUS
    sorry dog:
    How fast is the smoke from the wacka going?? With respect to what?
    You didn't give enough information to answer the question jet man. Yes I did!

MAXIMUS
    Boat Racer:
    Maximus, did you just buy that computer? argue LOL
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/344merc_sign.jpg[/img] Yea why? & why do you keep showing pictures of your boat

MAXIMUS
    Maybe I need to put a chevy bowtie & a american turbine decal on the side of my boat, so that everybody knows its a chevy & it has a jet drive!

Forkin' Crazy
    MAXIMUS:
    Maybe I need to put a chevy bowtie & a american turbine decal on the side of my boat, so that everybody knows its a chevy & it has a jet drive! Hey, yea, why don't you do that? At least it would keep all the girls away, but hey that's more for us wacka guys! eek!

Boat Racer
    Max, it's SIMPLE, BECAUSE I CAN!!!!!! My ALCOHOL drinkin', NITROX breathin' outboard has an attitude!
    Maybe this will be better for your eyes!!!!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/344jet_boats_suck.jpg[/img]
    All jokes aside, I would love to see your HOT ROD sometime... I love to look at all kinds of boats, is yours supercharged and injected?
    [ June 02, 2003, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Boat Racer ]

HavasuBarney
    Maxi, I think I like you a little more each day!

Phat_Kat
    MAXIMUS:
    Buy a jet...lol No No No!!!
    You take the strap on from the fags and give it to the hot lesbos! devil

MAXIMUS
    All jokes aside, I would love to see your HOT ROD sometime... I love to look at all kinds of boats, is yours supercharged and injected? [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Yes it is. Its all good... just havin fun! These boards need a little harrassment from time to time!
    Barney I kinda dig me too! I got up this morning & just starred at myself in the mirror! I thought dude all those looks & a cool boat too... whew!!!! Then I started feelin bad for those of you who are less fortunate, & need to compensate with a "strap on"! frown

exciter
    MAX-AM-ASS,
    YOU JET GUYS MAKE OUR NECKS HURT FROM HAVING TO LOOK AT YOU JET GUYS BEHIND US ALL TH TIME jawdrop

MAXIMUS
    exciter you must be a clip on kind of a fella? Please try another response!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast