Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: How do you fix a strap on???

sorry dog:
    Yes I did! For example if the girls in the O/B boat could be traveling away from the jet at 45 mph but the distance between them and the O/B remains the effectively meaning they are not going anywhere without the wacka boat.
    So in this case from the girls point of view this jet is faster -
    Carry on jetboy... Simple logic rules out this scenario. Everyone knows girls don't like outboards!

MAXIMUS
    sorry dog:
    Yup.
    That's what happens when you get left behind.
    I felt sorry for you so I shot you a 5, but I couldn't help but notice your occupation listed in your profile. I guess jets are a lot like disposals that's why you likem. You know because you felt sorry for me, now I feel sorry for you & I WILL SHOOT YOU A FIVE!
    As far as the disposal thing, well I really never thought about it yea I guess maybe

mbrown2
    Maximus, I saw you this weekend at Parker up near the dam going north....I tried to whistle from our docks, but you could not hear me...your boat looked nice....there were some pretty nice flatty's and big jets up there this weekend....I liked the white flatty at Echo...

MAXIMUS
    mbrown2:
    Maximus, I saw you this weekend at Parker up near the dam going north....I tried to whistle from our docks, but you could not hear me...your boat looked nice....there were some pretty nice flatty's and big jets up there this weekend....I liked the white flatty at Echo... Damn sorry to hear that! I would have liked to meet you! I will be back down friday july 25 through 27. If you are going to be there let me know & I'll buy ya a beer! No kids that weekend (least not the young kind)! wink

mbrown2
    I won't be there that weekend....dam weddings cut into the trips...the week after we will be there though, and every other weekend after that till...who knows...I will keep an eye out for you...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456