Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spiderbite?? Or what????

boatsnblondes
    You decide...this is nasty....enjoy!!!:devil:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFXHF...elated&search=

bnb for someone who walks in God's footprints you sure come up with some very wierd and disgusting shit.

boatsnblondes
    I may, but I never get tired of the shock value..how ya been?? Summer is winding down, your place should be getting a bit quieter....chance for a breather maybe?? If ya get a chance, at the end of this month, Oak Glenn should have fresh Arkansas Blacks (apples) up there..well worth the day trip if ya can get away.....

topless
    My son showed me that and I threw up.(I actually did) Now you're doing it? That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen and now I hate you.

RitcheyRch
    Disgusting

photo chick
    I've unfortunately experienced that myself....not quite as bad (no worms for me) mine was a spider bite. It's been 6 years and I still have black stuff come out of the bite holes...and a gnarly scar!

topless
    I've unfortunately experienced that myself....not quite as bad (no worms for me) mine was a spider bite. It's been 6 years and I still have black stuff come out of the bite holes...and a gnarly scar!BRB, I think I'm going to throw up again..........Thanks Lori.

photo chick
    BRB, I think I'm going to throw up again..........Thanks Lori.
    Be happy I didn't make you look at it last time I saw you!!!

It's been 6 years and I still have black stuff come out of the bite holes...and a gnarly scar!
    Waaaay more info there than was needed. :messedup:

photo chick
    Waaaay more info there than was needed. :messedup:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast