Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: beaverretriever

ratso
    Whatever happened to him. :idea:
    Yesterday I made a customer cry (no shit) but I know better that to post about it here... I don't want to jump the shark...

Kilrtoy
    I heard he is in the hunt for Red Harley

Kachina 34
    I was just wondering that myself. I guess that little bitch Mr. Harley ran him off.

pw_Tony
    Thinkin about that yesterday actually, I hope he didn't take any of that too seriously

ratso
    Thinkin about that yesterday actually, I hope he didn't take any of that too seriously
    Actually I think he did take it seriously... Some people you just can't reason with or get them to let go of something, then all the sudden it's gone too far. I do kinda miss him posting pics of the wife. Maybe I'll shoot him a pm...

OGShocker
    Actually I think he did take it seriously... Some people you just can't reason with or get them to let go of something, then all the sudden it's gone too far. I do kinda miss him posting pics of the wife. Maybe I'll shoot him a pm...
    Guns scare me.

Jyruiz
    Guns scare me.

What scares me is the person holding the gun.

Kilrtoy
    I'll act as his proxy..
    There is one I like better , but dont feel like getting banned today
    http://www.malibustrings.com/competi...res/daly53.jpg

OGShocker
    But the "Shocker" you enjoy?
    No but, thank you for the offer...

beaverretriever
    Whats up guys and girls? Stopped by to see what was going on in this crazy place and saw this post.
    I am over that crap. Dumb post, stupid actions. Had a lot going on in my life.
    Hope all is well on the homefront with everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast