Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Illegals Flushed From Oklahoma

Infomaniac
    Damn..who's going to work on my motor now
    I shipped it May He Co
    Maybe I will let Francisco Trevino work on it. He's upset about the new law.

IMPATIENT 1
    our state government still has balls

DMOORE
    minimum wage is for high school kids.
    As a business owner I can say So True. Kids getting their first job are the only ones getting minimum wage. The whole argument is such a crock. Why should a kid with ZERO experiance at working, who neeeds to be trained on EVERY aspect of being a good employee, be paid ABOVE minimum? Of all my employees, only the first timers get minimum. And they soon go up from there, or are fired.
    Darrell.

Infomaniac
    http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0807/449699.html
    hs link ws inside the orignal link.
    They are fleeing next door to Kansas and Arkansas. Like spraying 1 apartment for roches they just mve next door.
    Sounds like a good plan then the neighboring states will have to crack down pretty soon Oklahoma will be in the center of a large illegal free circle of states.

Glamasu
    It would be nice to see Mexifornia enforce the laws here........

Seadog
    Mexifornia is going the opposite route. They are running off the legal residents to make room for the illegals. Kind of a repeat of the Grapes of Wrath. Considering some of the trucks they have, it would be a close re-enactment.

Froggystyle
    "They do everything we don't want to do," he said.
    Thats cause they will work for peanuts! Give an American the same job WITH a GOOD PAYING WAGE and there will be plenty of workers.... With the cost of living these days the minimum wage should be like $15 an hour. When people have more money they spend more and it will stimulate the economy.
    When the minimum work product is raised along with the minimum wage, I will be happy to concur.
    Working a fryer at McDonalds should not pay $15/hr. Neither should being a supermarket checker.
    Bring some skill... make more money. The labor rates in this country are out of control. Let's face it... the world needs ditch diggers too. If you aren't going to further your position... you aren't going to be worth any more money.

Sleek-Jet
    When the minimum work product is raised along with the minimum wage, I will be happy to concur.
    Working a fryer at McDonalds should not pay $15/hr. Neither should being a supermarket checker.
    Bring some skill... make more money. The labor rates in this country are out of control. Let's face it... the world needs ditch diggers too. If you aren't going to further your position... you aren't going to be worth any more money.
    The cost of living is out of control... what's a house cost in SoCal these days??

IMPATIENT 1
    The cost of living is out of control... what's a house cost in SoCal these days??
    i've got a fairly new(@7yrs old) 2200sqft brick home on 5acres, with a barn, storm celler , 50 by 30 brand new steel shop and i've got less than 100k in it all my highest ele bill this summer was 190 and i keep the house COLD!my taxes last yr. cost me 600bucks,lol. gotta love low cost livin in okla.

Sleek-Jet
    i've got a fairly new(@7yrs old) 2200sqft brick home on 5acres, with a barn, storm celler , 50 by 30 brand new steel shop and i've got less than 100k in it all my highest ele bill this summer was 190 and i keep the house COLD!my taxes last yr. cost me 600bucks,lol. gotta love low cost livin in okla.
    Everything is brick back there... it's kind of cool...
    My point being it's two bad person that's willing to put in an honest days labor can't expect to make enough to live above the poverty line. It didn't used to be that way in this country. :idea:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast