Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Illegals Flushed From Oklahoma

Wizard29
    Thats cause they will work for peanuts! Give an American the same job WITH a GOOD PAYING WAGE and there will be plenty of workers.... With the cost of living these days the minimum wage should be like $15 an hour. When people have more money they spend more and it will stimulate the economy.
    Wrong. Then prices just go up because employers need more money to cover payroll. Buying power of minimum wage earners then returns to where it was, and those who make more than minimum wage get screwed because they now have to pay higher prices even though they didn't get a raise.
    I fully agree with Froggystyle - bring more to the table or you won't be worth more money.

Wizard29
    And by the way...
    "A spokesman for Tulsa's Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Francisco Trevino, said he believes the law – and its results – will hurt restaurants, construction companies and other service corporations such as lawn care."
    Am I the only one who finds that hilarious?

superdave013
    Everything is brick back there... it's kind of cool...
    My point being it's two bad person that's willing to put in an honest days labor can't expect to make enough to live above the poverty line. It didn't used to be that way in this country. :idea:
    Hey, they need some skill to be able to pull it off. Don't blame me for the time I spent in collage while they were out f'ing off.
    BTW, you must work with your hands because that's not even $7.75 per hour grammer.
    two + two = four, I think you were looking for the word "to".

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0807/449699.html
    hs link ws inside the orignal link.
    They are fleeing next door to Kansas and Arkansas. Like spraying 1 apartment for roches they just mve next door.
    Sounds like a good plan then the neighboring states will have to crack down pretty soon Oklahoma will be in the center of a large illegal free circle of states.
    I guess this means Mexifornia probably won't be in the circle

Let me see if I can find a moderator with some skills to change that title spelling for you.

Sleek-Jet
    Hey, they need some skill to be able to pull it off. Don't blame me for the time I spent in collage while they were out f'ing off.
    BTW, you must work with your hands because that's not even $7.75 per hour grammer.
    two + two = four, I think you were looking for the word "to".

Doh...
    I'm not saying they should be out buying new boats and what not... but you shouldn't have to be on food stamps either. I'm also not a fan of a high minimum wage, you should get paid what your worth. There's a large discrepency as to what it takes to live in this country and what many jobs pay.
    But if you ask a college graduate to dig you a ditch, don't be suprised if it comes out crooked...

superdave013
    Doh...
    I'm not saying they should be out buying new boats and what not... but you shouldn't have to be on food stamps either. I'm also not a fan of a high minimum wage, you should get paid what your worth. There's a large discrepency as to what it takes to live in this country and what many jobs pay.
    But if you ask a college graduate to dig you a ditch, don't be suprized if it comes out crooked...
    We do not dig ditches. That is what you are "four". lol

Riverdog1
    "Pay taxes like everyone else and I've got no problem with you."
    The whole problem with illegals is that no one knows who they are. That literally gives them the right to commit crimes and get a get out of jail free card. I don't care if they do pay taxes like the rest of us, I don't want them here unless we know who they are. And at no time while they are here should collect any type of benefits EVER, until they have their citizenship.
    In Mexizona, if you get caught hiring an illegal, you lose your license to do business here. Sherriff Joe even has a hot-line set up to report illegals. It is working.

Sleek-Jet
    We do not dig ditches. That is what you are "four". lol

Good thing I don't get paid for my spelling and grammer...
    Somewhere I've got a poem written by and engineer about what he gets paid to do and why he went to college... I'll see if I can find it...

In Mexizona, if you get caught hiring an illegal, you lose your license to do business here. Sherriff Joe even has a hot-line set up to report illegals. It is working.
    Great just send em back to ball-less CA. :messedup:

SmokinLowriderSS
    minimum wage is for high school kids.
    Exactly. It is NOT for buying a NEW car, a house, having a wife, 2.3 kids and a dog.:jawdrop:
    If you are in your mid to upper 20's, or older, and are still earning min. wage, then THAT is all you are worth. :idea:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast