Thread: Something New

Pops@Aggressor
    Look for 2 New Go Quicker Items to be tested next month In IHBA Boats with full on-board data on details. I Know the problem already. "If I can only learn how to get them produced and available". Old story with us - But Guy's when you get Older You Slow Way Down "It takes you all day to do what you did 10 times a day" besides that Uncle Sam sends me a check every month now to offset my working time delay. I look at some of my friends now which have had face pulls to stay up with the looks of you younger guy's in business. Hell one had his pulled so much his pecker is now a neck tie. he just paints up every day to go with his suit. See Ya

ck7684

Pops@Aggressor
    Are you up on Military Spec's

bottom feeder
    Yes military and areo space. Iso SA 9100 ect bla bla. Pm me for details

ck7684
    This is where I work. We have a small assembly building that has about 12 employees in mexico, compared to the 400+ people here locally...

Pops@Aggressor
    Yes military and areo space. Iso SA 9100 ect bla bla. Pm me for details
    Jesus you have a lowly board name. I don't know this PM or LOL stuff. Maybe you can call. I have been the last 5 months trying to restage our complete format in Mfg. Marketing, Etc. I am also trying to build a fire under my own rear to get me back up. Stupid as it seems we have the right products and have more new products tooled and tested & just waiting. Call Me if you have the time. 888-246-5075 Dave Jones

bottom feeder
    Ha the screen name. Came about from the pump picking up water and "other" stuff. I will give you a call and see if we help.