Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Fosset

phebus
    Haven't seen the news lately, was he ever found?

RiverToysJas
    No and they are 80% complete on the search area. They have however found at least 6 previously unknown aircraft crash locations. At least one dates back to the 60's. So some families are finally going to get closure!!!
    They estimate there are as many as 200 unknown/lost aircraft out in that area of Western Nevada....
    RTJas

Sleek-Jet
    Haven't seen the news lately, was he ever found?
    Nope...

AZJD
    No and they are 80% complete on the search area. They have however found at least 6 previously unknown aircraft crash locations. At least one dates back to the 60's. So some families are finally going to get closure!!!
    They estimate there are as many as 200 unknown/lost aircraft out in that area of Western Nevada....
    RTJas
    Wow, just think! Because of some crazy billionaire tycoon, they finally get some closure....:idea:

RiverToysJas
    Wow, just think! Because of some crazy billionaire tycoon, they finally get some closure....:idea:
    Yeah, but his family may not. Many of those other lost planes had searches lasting up to two months for them too....

AZJD
    Yeah, but his family may not. Many of those other lost planes had searches lasting up to two months for them too....
    Something tells me that they have been waiting for this call for some time now.... And the money they will get makes me feel a little less bad about it.

RiverToysJas
    .... And the money they will get makes me feel a little less bad about it.
    Yeah, I'm sure the money will make his death easier for his wife and family to deal with. ...in the end, people are still people, money or no money, it can't be easy.

SummerBreeze
    I heard that they got a tip from a hiker around Sonora Pass, Ca. area that a plane was low in the air and didn't sound like it was running well.
    It might be B.S.

Trailer Park Casanova
    I believe his wife is his sole heir. No kids.

RiverToysJas
    An old lady in a remote cabin also says she heard something, but the area is really dense and will take time to search they said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast