Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tell me your "must sees" for New York

Scores!!!!

Wavemaker
    Hi Bunny! My wife is going to NY for 10 days on Sept. 26th! Doing a Broadway show, Empire State building, Rockafeller Square and so on. Then a cruise ship to Boston, Bar Harbor, Marthas Vineyard, and Nova Scotia, then home.
    So far everyone that prorvided just some must see sites are right-on. My sister-in law was there a year ago (in summer) and really enjoyed the shopping at all of the major name jewlery stores, big name designer clothes and accessory shops as Coach. Yes, she bought a large diamond ring at Tiffanies. It is expensive but, it was a great experience (Said she. My brother paid for the ring! They have been married 35 years).
    A quick tip if you try riding the sub-way. Do not wear any jewlery items, hoop ear-rings, ipod, camera, etc., anything that may draw attention for theft. Hide these items or leave secure in your hotel's safe or hotel room safe. Have lots of fun in NY and safe travels. Let's hope your luggage is not lost going either direction. It happens frequently between L.A & N.Y. or on the way back. - Wavemaker

hoolign
    In the best interest of your New York trip
    Now, your going to New York and going to be doing some sightseeing. New York has a great night life. Now .. in order to get the most out of your vacation. Your going to have to forget about posting on hot boat for the entire trip. The only way to avoid posting in here is to post nudes of yourself and get your self banned for 10 days. I'm looking out for your best interest here and want you two to have a great experience without the distraction of Hot boat.
    Can we finally all agree on something around here? Can we help bunny have a great trip?? In the interest of One of HB's finest..lets help her out with some encouragement folks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234