Thread: For those who are buying a new TV

Nord
    I purchased a 37 inch Sharp LCD that is full HD 1080P. I am very pleased with the picture and when I had a little user error issue with the unit, I called Sharp and was in contact with a customer service agent within 2 minutes!!!!! He ran me through a couple things, and problem solved in all of about 3 more minutes. Much better than the 3 Vizio TV's that I had purchased previously. Just wanted to post how nice it is to get swift good customer service......................
    For the price..........Sharp is pretty BAD ASS.............
    ~NORD~

Jyruiz
    One of the better CS in the TV business, right behind Pioneer.

RiverToysJas
    37" ...that's it??? Do they sell those in the automotive section??? :idea:
    RTJas

djunkie
    37" ...that's it??? Do they sell those in the automotive section??? :idea:
    RTJas
    Maybe its for his bedroom. http://theinsideline.org/forums/imag...lies/dunno.gif

Jyruiz
    Maybe to him, size does not matter.

Nord
    This is for my room. To be honest with you, the bigger TV's aren't that impressive in HD. I have a Blue Ray Player in my room, and this size is perfect. Bigger is not better in TV's IMO...........

RiverRatMike
    I purchased a 37 inch Sharp LCD that is full HD 1080P. I am very pleased with the picture and when I had a little user error issue with the unit, I called Sharp and was in contact with a customer service agent within 2 minutes!!!!! He ran me through a couple things, and problem solved in all of about 3 more minutes. Much better than the 3 Vizio TV's that I had purchased previously. Just wanted to post how nice it is to get swift good customer service......................
    For the price..........Sharp is pretty BAD ASS.............
    ~NORD~
    Sony Bravia's are BAD ASS too. Bought a 46 inch LCD about 4 months ago and absolutly love it. Picture quality is incredble. Can't be any better. HDTV is all I watch now.

Rocky
    I also purchased a 37 Sharp Aquos dont know if its a 1080p though from Costco for under a grand on sale, it does have great HD picture.