Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's a story

Scapegoat1
    My Brother inlaw older brother was at a recycling lot. Walking behind his truck with a bag of cans and bam a lady ran into him and pinned him against the back of the truck and then push it over 20 feet. Backs off gets out and as he is laying on the ground she is saying I am sorry. Police arrive and when they come to question the lady "no hablo english". They cited her that was it. She has no insurance nor a drivers liscence. He is now going to lose one leg and major damage to the other. he is the caretaker of his mom which needs lots of assistance.
    If I where a pollitition I would enact a law that stated if you have a driver's liscence you have to have insurance,Period. What other reason would you need it for. If you need an ID get a state ID card. Most likely Indian Maria done relocated change her name etc. So most likley Dude is F8cked.
    nuff said sorry about the ranting and mispelling

OverKill
    Sorry to hear about all that. What a bunch of shit, NO Hable Englees. This county is going to Hell in a hand bag. So all she got was a fix it ticket? Like Fix you not having a license ticket. Your right about one thing, you should have to have isurance in order to have a license, bottom line.
    OverKill

hoolign
    Sorry to hear about your bro in law. That's a bad deal! Your system down there sucks! A ticket?? No licence or insurance?..and caused an injury.and gets a "ticket?" There has got to be a paper trail no? Those cops should be charged with stupidity! unfreakin real!
    Again sorry to here!

hoolign
    She was responsible for the outcome of her actions. If she can't compansate him and the mother for the damage they sustained through her negligence then just make her disappear so this piece of human garbage can't affect anyone else's well-being.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...inigunbig1.gif
    Did you state this was a fricken chinaman?
    Rio
    Rio ..Rio..Rio

rrrr
    Issue a citation......fawk. She'll disappear and never be heard from again.

deltarat
    I think my signature says all I can say about how I feel!
    Sorry to hear about your buddy, I wish the best for him.

RitcheyRch
    I'm so sorry to hear about your brother in-law.

Cheap Thrills
    That's what we call getting the shit end of the stick around here. I'm sorry about your brother in law having to suffer injuries due to someone else's neglect.Esp. since he's his mother's primary caregiver. I know all about that I'm in the same situation.
    a law that stated if you have a driver's liscence you have to have insurance,Period. We do have such a law here in NC. Plus, If your insurance lapses or expires and you don't renew, your licenses is automatically suspended and your tag is subject to seizure. I think ALL states should do the same.
    Once again, Sorry for your Brother in law. I hope he has a speedy recovery. Maybe they can track this POS down for restitution & prosecution.
    T.

Run_em_Hard
    Sorry to hear about your Bro in-law.
    Here in Utah we have something kinda like what you are talking. If you own a vehicle and your insurance laps you start to get letters from the state. The letters states if you don't get insurance you get fines and I believe they will suspend your license.

MADDOG355
    If she had no licence then the law you have in mind would be pointless in this case.
    I don't get them just righting a ticket for no licence?? Here that is go directly to jail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast