Thread: BBC parts 4 sale

watergun4u
    BBC block 454 0.40 now but needs to go 0.60 due to minor pits in one cylinder, just out of machine shop, and had them bore it to 0.40 but it was not enough, so I just got another block that was set up for what I needed!
    This block is clean, no paint on it, has been maged and beadblasted, just needs to go to 0.60 over!!!!! also have a crane hyd cam .544 brand new,with lifters, a cast crank, that needs to be checked and turned on one journal, spun a bearing, one set of 049 heads, ported, polished! one set pistons and rods 0.30, flat tops
    piston's and rods=375.00
    block=300.00
    heads=350.00
    cam=150.00
    crank=125.00
    If interested in any parts please email me at boatdawg@comcast.net, or send P.M Thanks Tye if you want pics just pm, or email me and I will send the to you

watergun4u
    bump

IMPATIENT 1
    what kinda springs, retainers, locks, valves etc. are in the 049's??might be interested

watergun4u
    what kinda springs, retainers, locks, valves etc. are in the 049's??might be interested
    They are crane spring's 135lbs,at seat, the retainer's are crane also. the spring's and all are set up for the cam that is for sale aswell, I am not sure as I dont remember what size the vale's are ,but I belive they are 1.88, 2.1/4!!!!!! heads are in great shape, and need nothing, I just went with some different one's on my new motor! had them rechecked when I took them off the boat about 4 months ago, and they check out perfect! they are a avery good set of heads they have been ported and polished!, they flow quit well!
    yes they are 049's!

watergun4u
    bump, if you want pics let me know and I'LL send them to you!just give me your email address!

Blown3-d
    They are crane spring's 135lbs,at seat, the retainer's are crane also. the spring's and all are set up for the cam that is for sale aswell, I am not sure as I dont remember what size the vale's are ,but I belive they are 1.88, 2.1/4!!!!!! heads are in great shape, and need nothing, I just went with some different one's on my new motor! had them rechecked when I took them off the boat about 4 months ago, and they check out perfect! they are a avery good set of heads they have been ported and polished!, they flow quit well!
    yes they are 049's!
    sorry boss but those springs are set @ 100Lbs for the hyd cam.