Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot boat Magazine

v-drive
    Ok, I recently signed up for hot boat mag, July 24th to be exact. S sunday I was thinking I should have had my first copy by now so I emailed them and they replied that I should have received my first copy in the mail before the end of August. so My question is, have any of you had problems with getting your magazines in the mail?
    one more thing before it gets asked. Yes hot boat has a magazine
    v-drive

phebus
    New ownership, look for some huge improvements.

Goad
    I signed up for a subscription....took 2 months to get my first copy.....got 3 copies, then it stopped. I have had to buy my copies at the local store for the past 4 issues.

kylesbds
    Ok, I recently signed up for hot boat mag, July 24th to be exact. S sunday I was thinking I should have had my first copy by now so I emailed them and they replied that I should have received my first copy in the mail before the end of August. so My question is, have any of you had problems with getting your magazines in the mail?
    v-drive
    I have the exact same problem. Subscribed about the same time, paid for it and havent seen one issue. So what the f**k

Playinwithfyr
    v-drive
    I signed up around the end of May and I did get one in July, that has been it.
    I have also heard that the magazine format will be changing. I hope it's worth the wait.

Havasu1986
    Maybe its because I have been subcribing for about 10 years my mag comes on time every month. Even got my T-shirt in the mail a couple months ago.

OCMerrill
    Maybe its because I have been subcribing for about 10 years my mag comes on time every month. Even got my T-shirt in the mail a couple months ago.
    I am a 5 year customer. I must say the t-shirt comes in every year no problem. It is NEVER the size I mark down but a shirt appears none the less.
    On Edit: The screen printing has not changed in the past three years either. But WTH it's free. This last one was a small. My eight year old daughter thinks she's all that wearing it.

RitcheyRch
    Am guessing the mail man is reading the magazine and keeps forgetting to return it.

Old Man Havasu
    I signed up for a subscription....took 2 months to get my first copy.....got 3 copies, then it stopped. I have had to buy my copies at the local store for the past 4 issues.
    Thats why I switched to Powerboat...

UltraRide
    Signed up in January and have still not received my shirt, and now they are telling my that I need to renew. Never do it again!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast