Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teens forced to perform sex acts

NOTALENT
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070918/...LlT.msEk5H2ocA
    SALEMBURG, N.C. - Three men were arrested on charges that they held 10 teenagers at gunpoint and forced them to smoke marijuana and perform sex acts on one another, authorities said Tuesday.
    The alleged abductors also fired four shots into the floor of the home where the teens were held early Sunday, Sampson County Sheriff Jimmy Thornton said. He described the victims as six high school-age girls and four boys and said the home belonged to one of the victims.
    Three men in their 20s were arrested Sunday and charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and second-degree kidnapping. All were held Tuesday on bonds of $500,000 or more.
    No one was hurt by the gunfire, the sheriff said, but he added that the victims "were fearful for their lives."
    "It's scary to think that we've got young people out there that would even think of doing something like this to someone else," Thornton said

MAINEVENT
    Good thing you bailed early or they wouldv'e caught 4 suspects hahaaah :jawdrop:

Biglue
    Good thing you bailed early or they wouldv'e caught 4 suspects hahaaah :jawdrop:
    Nah, he'd definitely would have been a victim....the boy needs to lose that cherry.

NOTALENT
    Haha...bitches please!

Cole Trickle
    Those guys should be club promoters!!!

Infomaniac
    Some guys have all the luck.
    You want me to do what to those girls??? OK if I have to. You have the gun LOL
    Unless thay had the guys do the other guys then I'd have to say start shootin.
    Wait a minute ... The victim guys probably staged the whole thing,

Her454
    Some guys have all the luck.
    You want me to do what to those girls??? OK if I have to. You have the gun LOL
    Unless thay had the guys do the other guys then I'd have to say start shootin.
    Wait a minute ... The victim guys probably staged the whole thing,
    Get a job and quit dreaming.

Baja Big Dog
    Oh it was horrible, we could barley keep a hard on....I don't know how we did it....oh the humanity!!!

Baja Big Dog

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast