Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHP on 40

selfmade
    Just a little heads up. I jjust got home from Havi and there was 5 CHP cars on the 40 between Needles and Ludlow. All were on the eastbound side.

USCFAN
    Did you bring the boat back?

Baja Big Dog
    Just a little heads up. I jjust got home from Havi and there was 5 CHP cars on the 40 between Needles and Ludlow. All were on the eastbound side.
    They were all going home to Havasu!!!

WishIknew
    They need to go home to New York!!!!!!!!!

PaPaG
    Could be part of that program 15 on the 15th. If you remember a while back when a Van crashed on the 15 fwy and 15 people got hurt and a large portion got killed. After that the CHP along with Nevada and AZ troopers started a program with more exposure during the weekend of the 15th on any given month to enforce speeding and seat belt violations. They had extended it to the 40 from barstow to needles and the 93/95 from Vegas to Laughlin to. Not sure if they are still doing it. Had at least 4 or 5 CHP and AZ troopers on the 40 from Needles to Havi turn off last night.

Old Man Havasu
    Saw three of them on the 40 about 25 miles before Needles. But I was in Stealth mode with the radar detector lighting up!

WishIknew
    Could be part of that program 15 on the 15th. If you remember a while back when a Van crashed on the 15 fwy and 15 people got hurt and a large portion got killed. After that the CHP along with Nevada and AZ troopers started a program with more exposure during the weekend of the 15th on any given month to enforce speeding and seat belt violations. They had extended it to the 40 from barstow to needles and the 93/95 from Vegas to Laughlin to. Not sure if they are still doing it. Had at least 4 or 5 AZ troopers on the 40 from Needles to Havi turn off last night.
    Where did this come from?????

PaPaG
    Where did this come from?????
    It is my business to know

Old Man Havasu
    Could be part of that program 15 on the 15th. If you remember a while back when a Van crashed on the 15 fwy and 15 people got hurt and a large portion got killed. After that the CHP along with Nevada and AZ troopers started a program with more exposure during the weekend of the 15th on any given month to enforce speeding and seat belt violations. They had extended it to the 40 from barstow to needles and the 93/95 from Vegas to Laughlin to. Not sure if they are still doing it. Had at least 4 or 5 CHP and AZ troopers on the 40 from Needles to Havi turn off last night.
    Was that two years ago about 80 miles into Cali when the coyote fell asleep and ran te van off the road?
    I don't think thats the enforcement cause..

Goad
    couple of months ago i was towing a 18' jet out to the river and where its 3 lanes wide outside of victimville and before barstow, i was doin about 80 in the #1 lane...cop was WAY off in the dirt just over this ridge and the radar detector was turned down.....so he got me good.
    he pulled onto the highway behind me and i guess while he was merging, this SUV blew by him doin 90+....so as he blew by us to pull that guy over, he stuck his arm out the window and motioned us to pull over behind him.
    He told me it was going to be a 2 point violation (one for speeding and one for being in the wrong lane while towing) and it would be just over $600.
    he started getting inquisitive about the jetboat we were towing and told us he had a jetboat himself.
    he ended up writing the other guy a ticket and letting me off with a warning.....i gave him a few socaljetboats.com stickers and i was back on my way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast