Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget.

eliminatedsprinter
    Many presidents and legislators of all parties have been frustrated by the Constitution. THAT IS A BIG PART OF WHAT MAKES IT SO SPECIAL!!

never_fast_enuf
    Don't hate the man and don't care if he made the comment. Bush is human just like every one else.
    Seems it's deeper than a blogger.
    It isn't any deeper than a blogger. The story "broke" on capitalhillblue. Not one time has anyone confirmed Bush ever said it. Everything has been attributed to "anonymous" sources...how convenient.
    All the other links you posted are nothing more than reprints of the same "story"
    I would think that after getting so embarrassed the last time you posted fake quotes, you would have at least researched just what it is you are trying to talk about.
    How about just one name of anyone who can substantiate that Bush actually said that...just one name of anyone present in that meeting.

ULTRA26 # 1
    LMAO...
    It was never substantiated. Some blogger saying he did doesn't cut it. But that would never matter to the likes of you who would so naively believe anything that supports your irrational hatred of the man.
    Sorta like those other "quotes" you posted. Man, some people never learn.
    BTW, there is nothing irrational about anyone disliking Geo W. Bush. Such a comment suggests that you naive one.

never_fast_enuf
    BTW, there is nothing irrational about anyone disliking Geo W. Bush. Such a comment suggests that you naive one.
    I didn't say dislike. You really can't read, can you. I said your irrational HATE.
    So how about the name of that fellow that can confirm Bush said the constitution was just a goddamned pice of paper?
    How about I show you a few exaples of where that blogger has already been busted for pumping out fake stories. The guy has zero credibility.
    Damn dude...your irrational hatred for Bush allows you to fall for anything as long as it feeds that irrational hatred. Wake up...

ULTRA26 # 1
    I didn't say dislike. You really can't read, can you. I said your irrational HATE.
    So how about the name of that fellow that can confirm Bush said the constitution was just a goddamned pice of paper?
    How about I show you a few exaples of where that blogger has already been busted for pumping out fake stories. The guy has zero credibility.
    Damn dude...your irrational hatred for Bush allows you to fall for anything as long as it feeds that irrational hatred. Wake up...
    THE MASTERDEBATER HAS SPOKEN :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :lightsabe
    I know what you said and I know what I said.
    I don't like Bush's policies. I don't hate Bush. . If you would stop working so hard at being an asshole, and read, you would know this. I have no hatred for Bush so you're the one who is babbling from emotion and bullsh*t, not I.
    You said it so it's true? Hardly
    You know as much about the origin of the Bush comment as I do, so your point??? BTW, I have found no denial from your boy on his alleged comment.
    If you were 1/4 as smart as you believe you are, you would know how to make a point other than you are an arrogant dick. A fact you've made obvious to everyone were.
    Now I will get back to talking like an adult with the adults in the PRF. You have a nice day.
    PS My apologies to the other members

Schiada76
    Ultra doesn't hate the current POTUS? That's the funniest thing I've read here.
    You have one of the worst cases of BDS I've ever seen, but like all liberals you're blind to your own hatred.

never_fast_enuf
    temper temper Ultra...Like I told you, fixing your ignorance is totally up to you. All I can do is put the facts on the table for you to see. If you choose to stay ignorant, it's your choice to make but I can promise you I will continue to be absolutely as condescending as possible.

ULTRA26 # 1
    temper temper Ultra...Like I told you, fixing your ignorance is totally up to you. All I can do is put the facts on the table for you to see. If you choose to stay ignorant, it's your choice to make but I can promise you I will continue to be absolutely as condescending as possible.
    Not a problem. You clearly are not intelligent enough to communicate in any type of adult or mature manner.
    Ultra doesn't hate the current POTUS? That's the funniest thing I've read here.
    You have one of the worst cases of BDS I've ever seen, but like all liberals you're blind to your own hatred.
    The POTUS. Contempt and hate are different. Sorry you don't understand the difference.

never_fast_enuf
    If you want to try and match wits, I am game.
    I ask you again...
    Who, other than Doug Thompson, reported that Bush said this? Thompson is an admitted Bush HATER who is a third rate blogger.
    So you are going to tell me that a blogger, who by the way has been busted over and over for making shit up in his blogs and pushing it as fact, has three contacts in Bush's inner circle? Do you not find it odd that not one single MSM outlet ever reported this? Not a single one. Not even the Clinton News Network.
    One bush hating blogger throws out this garbage on the internet and ignorant minions such as yourself and blown lap it up like kittens at a teat.
    You really wonder why I treat you the way I do?

Schiada76
    If you want to try and match wits, I am game.
    I ask you again...
    Who, other than Doug Thompson, reported that Bush said this? Thompson is an admitted Bush HATER who is a third rate blogger.
    So you are going to tell me that a blogger, who by the way has been busted over and over for making shit up in his blogs and pushing it as fact, has three contacts in Bush's inner circle? Do you not find it odd that not one single MSM outlet ever reported this? Not a single one. Not even the Clinton News Network.
    One bush hating blogger throws out this garbage on the internet and ignorant minions such as yourself and blown lap it up like kittens at a teat.
    You really wonder why I treat you the way I do?
    he hates President Bush so much that he will believe anything derogatory said about him. Look at the "quotes" he's posted from him before. Dan Rather is his hero.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast