Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget.

ULTRA26 # 1
    If you want to try and match wits, I am game.
    I ask you again...
    Who, other than Doug Thompson, reported that Bush said this? Thompson is an admitted Bush HATER who is a third rate blogger.
    So you are going to tell me that a blogger, who by the way has been busted over and over for making shit up in his blogs and pushing it as fact, has three contacts in Bush's inner circle? Do you not find it odd that not one single MSM outlet ever reported this? Not a single one. Not even the Clinton News Network.
    One bush hating blogger throws out this garbage on the internet and ignorant minions such as yourself and blown lap it up like kittens at a teat.
    You really wonder why I treat you the way I do?
    Noone I could find other than Doug Thompson. All links point to Doug Thompson. So does this make it not true? Blown posted the comment and I posted 6 likns other than the one you referred to. No more no less.
    As I said earlier, I don't care whether Bush said this or not. But I admire you defending someone you believe in so much. I just don't view Bush in the same darkness.
    I know why you treat me the way that you do.
    You are the MASTERDEBATER, remember.
    he hates President Bush so much that he will believe anything derogatory said about him. Look at the "quotes" he's posted from him before. Dan Rather is his hero.
    You're are correct. I like and admire Dan Rather.
    The quotes are old business.

never_fast_enuf
    Noone I could find other than Doug Thompson. All links point to Doug Thompson. So does this make it not true? Blown posted the comment and I posted 6 likns other than the one you referred to. No more no less.
    As I said earlier, I don't whether Bush said this or not. But I admire you defending someone you believe in so much. I just don't view Bush in the same darkness.
    I know why you treat me the way that you do.
    You are the MASTERDEBATER, remember.
    If you had even HALF of a usable brain, this story would make you perk up and say hmmmmm...something doesn't sound right. But noooo, you chose to believe the unsubstantiated drivel from a known liar simply because it helps you justify the feelings you have for Bush.
    You are what is referred to as a useful idiot...

Schiada76
    If you had even HALF of a usable brain, this story would make you perk up and say hmmmmm...something doesn't sound right. But noooo, you chose to believe the unsubstantiated drivel from a known liar simply because it helps you justify the feelings you have for Bush.
    You are what is referred to as a useful idiot...
    He's a liberal, he has to put his faith in liars. He even admits to admiring a low life liberal liar who used his position as a "trusted journalist" to present a clumsily forged document in an attempt to affect a presidential election. A man so low that he felt he had the right to usurp our very constitution. Not in private either, not maybe, not fingered by some ideologue but out in the open yet Ultra puts his trust in him and others like him.

ULTRA26 # 1
    He's a liberal, he has to put his faith in liars. He even admits to admiring a low life liberal liar who used his position as a "trusted journalist" to present a clumsily forged document in an attempt to affect a presidential election. A man so low that he felt he had the right to usurp our very constitution. Not in private either, not maybe, not fingered by some ideologue but out in the open yet Ultra puts his trust in him and others like him.
    Dan Rather made a mistake and it cost him his job. Isn't that how it's supposed to go.
    Why would I not admit that like and admire Dan Rather? I also like Chuck Hagel, Ron Pauls, Mike Huckabee and Barack Obama. I don't like Mitt Romney, George Bush or Dick Cheney.
    Who gives a damn who I like or dislike?

never_fast_enuf
    Dan Rather made a mistake and it cost him his job. Isn't that how it's supposed to go.
    Why would I not admit that like and admire Dan Rather? I also like Chuck Hagel, Mike Huckabee and Barack Obama. Who gives a damn who I like or dislike?
    Rather made a mistake?
    You get the prize for the understatement of the year...
    Rather didn't make "a mistake". Rather is trash. Pure trash who purposely ran with a falsified story in order to try and manipulate a presidential election and all you can say is he made a "mistake"?

Schiada76
    Why would I not admit that like and admire Dan Rather? I also like Chuck Hagel, Ron Pauls, Mike Huckabee and Barack Obama. I don't like Mitt Romney, George Bush or Dick Cheney.
    A mistake??????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh man, a mistake? Liberals, what the hell makes their minds work.
    He forges a document, gets caught by some bloggers in their pajamas, continues to lie through his teeth about his FORGED documents finally admits defeat by stating it doesn't matter if the documents were forged it's the intent that counts and you call it a MISTAKE? It was on purpose you imbecile.
    You don't kno the difference between a mistake and a purposeful act, no wonder you're a liberal.
    Are you wearing a drool cup?

Schiada76
    He forges a document, gets caught by some bloggers in their pajamas, continues to lie through his teeth about his FORGED documents finally admits defeat by stating it doesn't matter if the documents were forged it's the intent that counts and you call it a MISTAKE? It was on purpose you imbecile.
    You don't kno the difference between a mistake and a purposeful act, no wonder you're a liberal.

Schiada76

ULTRA26 # 1
    Rather didn't forge the document.

Schiada76
    Rather made a mistake?
    You get the prize for the understatement of the year...
    Rather didn't make "a mistake". Rather is trash. Pure trash who purposely ran with a falsified story in order to try and manipulate a presidential election and all you can say is he made a "mistake"?
    Rex may ban me but so what. This guy is so stupid he's scary. I can't believe people like him can drive a car much less cast a vote.
    Now I know why he hates conservatives they can think and he can only repeat what ever lies he believes in day to day.
    He doesn't even have the balls to admit that he prefers lies to the truth.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast