Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget.

Old Texan
    He's a liberal, he has to put his faith in liars. He even admits to admiring a low life liberal liar who used his position as a "trusted journalist" to present a clumsily forged document in an attempt to affect a presidential election. A man so low that he felt he had the right to usurp our very constitution. Not in private either, not maybe, not fingered by some ideologue but out in the open yet Ultra puts his trust in him and others like him.
    The story about Rather is his hate for George H W Bush. Bush senior stood up to Dan and made him walk off the set during an interview when Dan lost his temper. Dead air, management reprimand, Dan's fragile ego shattered, and all lead to his eternal quest for revenge.
    Enter W the junior, and Dan now had a target with which he could make it all right. Topple the campaign of the son and get back at the father. So what if the information was flawed, it can get the revenge Dan so needed to show the Bushes he was above them all.......And it brought down a national known figure, but oops it wasn't Bush, it was Dan Rather. Dan finally shot himself in the asse and the self inflicted agony put him on the side.
    Hate or contempt????? Foolishness from a man whom had grown to big to be a journalist. Dan Rather quit reporting the news because in his mind he "was" the news. People watched CBS to see Dan Rather, not to gain insight into the facts or the news, he was bigger........Or so he thought until they pulled the plug. Now he's just a sad little man past his time.

Schiada76
    Rather didn't forge the document.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
    He was in on it you idiot just because he didn't type the document doesn't mean he wasn't in on it. How the hell do you know he didn't forge it anyway? He confide in you in bed one night? How do you know he didn't draft it himself?
    Liberals are the lowest scum on the planet

Schiada76
    Why aren't you trying to defend your idiotic comment about Rather making a mistake?
    Do you know what a mistake is?
    Can you read a dictionary? Maybe have your mom read some definitions to you.
    Mistake.........................What a complete idiot.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Rex may ban me but so what. This guy is so stupid he's scary. I can't believe people like him can drive a car much less cast a vote.
    Now I know why he hates conservatives they can think and he can only repeat what ever lies he believes in day to day.
    He doesn't even have the balls to admit that he prefers lies to the truth.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
    He was in on it you idiot just because he didn't type the document doesn't mean he wasn't in on it. How the hell do you know he didn't forge it anyway? He confide in you in bed one night? How do you know he didn't draft it himself?
    Liberals are the lowest scum on the planet
    Why aren't you trying to defend your idiotic comment about Rather making a mistake?
    Do you know what a mistake is?
    Can you read a dictionary? Maybe have your mom read some definitions to you.
    Mistake.........................What a complete idiot.
    Yep
    Sorry Mom is dead
    The story about Rather is his hate for George H W Bush. Bush senior stood up to Dan and made him walk off the set during an interview when Dan lost his temper. Dead air, management reprimand, Dan's fragile ego shattered, and all lead to his eternal quest for revenge.
    Enter W the junior, and Dan now had a target with which he could make it all right. Topple the campaign of the son and get back at the father. So what if the information was flawed, it can get the revenge Dan so needed to show the Bushes he was above them all.......And it brought down a national known figure, but oops it wasn't Bush, it was Dan Rather. Dan finally shot himself in the asse and the self inflicted agony put him on the side.
    Hate or contempt????? Foolishness from a man whom had grown to big to be a journalist. Dan Rather quit reporting the news because in his mind he "was" the news. People watched CBS to see Dan Rather, not to gain insight into the facts or the news, he was bigger........Or so he thought until they pulled the plug. Now he's just a sad little man past his time.
    I liked Rather before the Bush BS and after. What happened with W should have cost Rather his job and it did. Because you folks like Bush and Dicky doesn't mean that you are lying P'sOS or that you are stupid ignorant morons. I forgot, that is the only way many on the Right know how to deal with those of differing opinions.

eliminatedsprinter
    Yep
    Sorry Mom is dead
    I Because you folks like Bush and Dicky doesn't mean that you are lying P'sOS or that you are stupid ignorant morons. I forgot, that is the only way many on the Right know how to deal with those of differing opinions.
    You sound as if you have never seen a Left leaning blog. The names they have for the right would curl your hair. Besides, the fact that the above statement refers to the President and the VP as "Bush and Dickey" (oooops insulting name calling) is proof that people who are not always good at dealing with those of differing opinions are not only found on the right.

Schiada76
    YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rather is a lying POS that tried to subvert a presidential election by using/forging documents and lying through his teeth about it. He did it on purpose and you are such a complete imbeclie you call it a mistake.
    You're an unmitigated fool and a complete idiot, not ignorant, STUPID you have no idea what a mistake is.
    You aren't even bothering trying to defend your DUMBASS mistake comment.

ULTRA26 # 1
    YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rather is a lying POS that tried to subvert a presidential election by using/forging documents and lying through his teeth about it. He did it on purpose and you are such a complete imbeclie you call it a mistake.
    You're an unmitigated fool and a complete idiot, not ignorant, STUPID you have no idea what a mistake is.
    You aren't even bothering trying to defend your DUMBASS mistake comment.
    My comment requires no defense.
    You sound as if you have never seen a Left leaning blog. The names they have for the right would curl your hair. Besides, the fact that the above statement refers to the President and the VP as "Bush and Dickey" (oooops insulting name calling) is proof that people who are not always good at dealing with those of differing opinions are not only found on the right.
    Actually, I have never spent any time on a left leaning blog. The PRF is the closest thing to a blog site that I have experienced.
    Referring to VP Cheney as Dickey was tasteles, I agree
    Do me a favor, read Schiada's last few 5 or 6 posts, that result from me stating that I like Dan Rather. I would have gotten less sh*t if I would have made a postitive comment about Hitler.
    Honestly, I am surprized that Mike (Rexone) puts up with much of what is said in here, considering that there are guidelines/rules.

Schiada76
    My comment requires no defense.
    Only because you are a complete unmitigated fcking IDIOT!
    Rather made no mistake, he made a cold calculated arrogant decision to use forged documents to subvert a presidential election. You call that a mistake.
    You have no idea what a mistake is because you are a complete IMBECILE.
    Liberals are the absolute SCUM of the earth, a danger to us all and there should be a bounty on them.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Only because you are a complete unmitigated fcking IDIOT!
    Rather made no mistake, he made a cold calculated arrogant decision to use forged documents to subvert a presidential election. You call that a mistake.
    You have no idea what a mistake is because you are a complete IMBECILE.
    Liberals are the absolute SCUM of the earth, a danger to us all and there should be a bounty on them.
    We don't agree about Dan Rather and now Liberals are the scum of the earth, a danger to us all and there should be a bounty on them.
    I hope you are enjoying yourself.
    BTW, If I am so stupid why do you bother?

Schiada76
    We don't agree about Dan Rather and now Liberals are the scum of the earth, a danger to us all and there should be a bounty on them.
    I hope you are enjoying yourself.
    BTW, If I am so stupid why do you bother?
    Why don't you name his mistake, imbecile?
    Getting caught?
    Typical liberal nutjob, by any means neccesary right?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast