Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Why don't you name his mistake, imbecile?
    Getting caught?
    Typical liberal nutjob, by any means neccesary right?
    He reported on a bogus document.
    Anchor Dan Rather used similar words on the "Evening News With Dan Rather.
    " Rather concluded by saying, “If any definitive evidence to the contrary is found, we will report it.” But for the time being, he said, “There is none.”

Schiada76
    He reported on a bogus document.
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!!
    You're a liar and complete idiot, just like all liberal nut jobs.
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! !!!
    He reported on his own forged document, is on record stating it doesn't matter if it's forged it's the intent of the document and you defend him for just reporting on the document.
    If you were at Nuremburg you would have defended the Nazis for just leaving the gas on.
    What a complete tool.
    Liberals are dangerous idiots, the scum of the earth.

never_fast_enuf
    I liked Rather before the Bush BS and after. What happened with W should have cost Rather his job and it did. Because you folks like Bush and Dicky doesn't mean that you are lying P'sOS or that you are stupid ignorant morons. I forgot, that is the only way many on the Right know how to deal with those of differing opinions.
    It isn't at all about you having a different opinion. It is about your opinion being rooted in complete ignorance. It is about you basing your opinion on lies. It is about you refusing to change your opinion, even when facts clearly show it to be dead wrong.
    It's like you defending clinton for lying to a grand jury and a judge by saying the whole thing was about sex.
    Your life is a lie...like it or not, I suspect deep down you too realize this.

Schiada76
    It isn't at all about you having a different opinion. It is about your opinion being rooted in complete ignorance. It is about you basing your opinion on lies. It is about you refusing to change your opinion, even when facts clearly show it to be dead wrong.
    It's like you defending clinton for lying to a grand jury and a judge by saying the whole thing was about sex.
    No actually he knows the truth but prefers to lie about it.
    It's the liberal way.

ULTRA26 # 1
    How have I defended Rather. He reported erroneous information and got dumped or left his position with CBS. Rather is a very intelligent man, regardless of this incident
    I don't believe that Rather forged the documents, and there no proof, that I know of, to the contrary.

never_fast_enuf
    How have I defended Rather. He reported erroneous information and got dumped or left his position with CBS. Rather is a very intelligent man, regardless of this incident
    I don't believe that Rather forged the documents, and there no proof, that I know of, to the contrary.
    You act like all he did was read on air a piece of paper someone handed him. If you really do think this was "just a mistake" by Rather then once again you haven't actually looked into the issue. It seems to be a mistake you happily make over and over again.
    I find it interesting that you hold intelligence in higher esteem than integrity. It says a lot about you.

Schiada76
    You're nothing more than a liberal liar.
    What you "believe" what you "feel" has no bearing on fact and you know it. You prefer to lie about it.

Schiada76
    You act like all he did was read on air a piece of paper someone handed him. If you really do think this was "just a mistake" by Rather then once again you haven't actually looked into the issue. It seems to be a mistake you happily make over and over again.
    I find it interesting that you hold intelligence in higher esteem than integrity. It says a lot about you.
    He knows damn well it was a feeble liberal attempt to affect the presidential election and usurp our rights under the constitution.
    Goebbels would be proud of him.
    By any means necessary, right Herr Ultra?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Not the case. Are you also contending that Rather forged the documents himself?

never_fast_enuf
    Not the case. Are you also contending that Rather forged the documents himself?
    No, I am contending he so believed the story that he knowingly used a forged document as his "proof". He knew from the very beginning that the doc was a fake but ran with it anyway.
    Rather's bias against republicans is not a secret. Obviously, he didn't mind lying to try and "get" one running for president.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast