Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Don't Forget.

Old Texan
    Dan Rather: "I'd like to know what really happened," he said, his eyes red and watering. "Let's get under oath. Let's get e-mails. Let's get who said what to whom, when and for what purpose."
    I'd suggest "Let's shut the F--- up and go home......"
    The man continues to reinforce the obvious shortcomings of his oversized ego. His sexist comments about Katie Couric couldn't garner enough attention so now he will try the big lawsuit publicity.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I'd suggest "Let's shut the F--- up and go home......"
    The man continues to reinforce the obvious shortcomings of his oversized ego. His sexist comments about Katie Couric couldn't garner enough attention so now he will try the big lawsuit publicity.
    Tex,
    NEW YORK: Dan Rather, whose career at CBS News ground to an inglorious end 15 months ago over his role in an unsubstantiated report questioning President George W. Bush's Vietnam-era National Guard service, filed a lawsuit
    This seems to be an old article. Rather left CBS in Mar 05.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_...ce_controversy

Old Texan
    Tex,
    NEW YORK: Dan Rather, whose career at CBS News ground to an inglorious end 15 months ago over his role in an unsubstantiated report questioning President George W. Bush's Vietnam-era National Guard service, filed a lawsuit
    This seems to be an old article. Rather left CBS in Mar 05.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_...ce_controversy
    News of the recently filed suit is all over the internet and was announced in this morning's paper. I believe it became public info this morning or late yesterday.
    Better brush up on those "investigative skills" or the boys are gonna be on you hard....

ULTRA26 # 1
    News of the recently filed suit is all over the internet and was announced in this morning's paper. I believe it became public info this morning or late yesterday.
    Better brush up on those "investigative skills" or the boys are gonna be on you hard....
    Sorry Tex.
    Probably my skills that caused me to question the article. Rather did not leave CBS 15 months ago. He left in March 05.
    If the boys or you want to get on me for pointing out the the first sentence in the article, dates the article, oh well.
    I am aware that Rather filed a 70 Mil suit yesterday

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678