Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad News

BILLY.B
    I received some very sad news today on my arrival home from the river. Fellow V-Driving family Barney & Anita Morans son was killed in Iraq on Tuesday. This is a extremly hard blow to a family that has had a very tough couple of years. As many of you know Anita suffered a major brain aneurism and survived against surmountable odds. Barney has been in questionable health of late and now this. Keep them in your prayers as they still have to deal with getting the body home for a proper burial. God Speed to all of the troops that have given there lifes for our freedom!!!

EAZYKILLER2006
    so sad to hear the news
    we will keep them in our prayers

OverKill
    I'm sorry to hear this. I will keep them in my prayers
    OverKill

Very sad news... Thanks to all the troops for everything that they have given and sacrificed for us...
    Steve

johnmiller
    I'm sorry for their loss, God speed.

RitcheyRch
    So sorry to hear this. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I'm sorry to hear that... words can't describe the amount of appreciation to those who make the ultimate sacrifice for all of us.

dmontzsta
    Very sad indeed.
    RIP and thank you for protecting our freedom.

D Ginny
    Thats really sad to hear we'll deffinetly keep them in our prayers

I received some very sad news today on my arrival home from the river. Fellow V-Driving family Barney & Anita Morans son was killed in Iraq on Tuesday. This is a extremly hard blow to a family that has had a very tough couple of years. As many of you know Anita suffered a major brain aneurism and survived against surmountable odds. Barney has been in questionable health of late and now this. Keep them in your prayers as they still have to deal with getting the body home for a proper burial. God Speed to all of the troops that have given there lifes for our freedom!!!
    Very depressing news Billy. My thoughts are with them. Even though I don't know them my heart aches for them.
    I try not to forget our fighting men and women and their families need us every day. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaM...2Ecc%2Feve%2Ff orums%2Fa%2Ftpc%2Ff%2F7650045562%2Fm%2F9990092294)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast