Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dam Dogs

Redneck
    Well today was a great day on the water until I decided to sit in the channel and relax on the back of my boat. Then I hear someone calling a dog and as I turn around this dog was already jumping into my boat and running towards us. A very friendly dog but now I have a wet sandy dog all over my boat. The owner gets the dog out of the boat but then the dog decides he wants back in the boat. So a second time I have a wet sandy dog in my boat. Now the owner is yelling at the dog so now he is a scared dog that doesnt want to get out. Well an hour of vacuuming and prob a little longer to get some scratches out of the gel the ordeal will be over. I love dogs and love to see them out in the water having fun with their owners but the owners need to watch thier dogs and be able to control them. There Im done venting.

ahhell
    Nothing like a little 2000 grit to get the shine back...nothing like a paintball gun to get the owners attention...put your dog on a leash....dumbass (not you Kenny )
    I love dogs (got 5) but they are always in control....almost always

Redneck
    Nothing like a little 2000 grit to get the shine back...nothing like a paintball gun to get the owners attention...put your dog on a leash....dumbass (not you Kenny )
    I love dogs (got 5) but they are always in control....almost always
    hey it seems when we lived about a block away we never hung out then you move 3 hrs away and we hang out at the river more now Im just down the river what the hell give me a call

stoker22405
    People have a hard time understanding that they need to have their dogs on a leash..Just because they love their dog it doesnt mean everyone else around you does....Its common courtesy in my opinion....

ahhell
    Im at the sandbar quite a few weekends now that its only minutes away
    Check pm's
    saw the killer's and a couple others last weekend but I really dont know them so I just lay low....

DeltaSigBoater
    That Sucks!!!
    LHC doesn't have a leash law/ordinance that they enforce? Or is it on the books but won't be enforced till '09ish? :idea:

RitcheyRch
    Isnt that the truth. Always see people at the river and there dog or dogs are running wild and they have no freaking clue.
    People have a hard time understanding that they need to have their dogs on a leash..Just because they love their dog it doesnt mean everyone else around you does....Its common courtesy in my opinion....

QuickJet
    I hate dogs...dog sweat, smelly dogs, dog shitt, owners that can't control them and the ones that shitt on my lawn. I hate dogs that bark, that eat kids, that piss all over the house....I hate dogs.......
    And I hate dogs that aren't mine jumping in my boat.

Kilrtoy
    I hate dogs...dog sweat, smelly dogs, dog shitt, owners that can't control them and the ones that shitt on my lawn. I hate dogs that bark, that eat kids, that piss all over the house....I hate dogs.......
    And I hate dogs that aren't mine jumping in my boat.
    WOW why all the hate

Redneck
    saw the killer's and a couple others last weekend but I really dont know them so I just lay low....

you have to lay low. I know you have a jet but its good to stay out of the reeds.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast