Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avon breast canser walk

Sandbar Junkies
    Just want to wish my wife goodluck shes walking 26 miles today and 13 tomorrow for the BOOBIES.. We are having a after breast cancer party Sunday night at heroes in fullerton...

Kilrtoy
    We will be thinking of her
    Tell Roberta we said great Job
    and tell REBECCA
    RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Charley
    Great Job Roberta! Sorry I didn't see this earlier
    (just like you said carl)

Bre
    Tell her I said hello and I will be thinking about her

Charley
    Will do Bre.... Hope you are well too!
    on a side note anyone think it's sad as hell that this very kind post by a super cool guy about his super cool wife doing a super cool thing got 33 views and 1 reply in almost 2 weeks? reminds me of the well wishing thread to windy who is fighting for our freedoms on a thanksgiving holiday and only garners 24 replys
    This seems to be the mode of ***boat people lately.... a very cool deed gets ignored and a thread on new custom tow rigs started today is 4 pages deep with almost 2000 views.... I suppose I can rant here all I want cause no one will look at this thread anyways

Charley
    Like I said no one will see it or maybe no one cares

rmarion
    Good luck and tell her THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandbar Junkies
    Charley to be honest if i would had said she got hit by a car during the breast cancer walk or got beat up along the way people would have replied, but what i have noticed is unless it's drama or ALL NEGATIVE nobody gives a flying f_ _ _!!!
    on a side note anyone think it's sad as hell that this very kind post by a super cool guy about his super cool wife doing a super cool thing got 33 views and 1 reply in almost 2 weeks? reminds me of the well wishing thread to windy who is fighting for our freedoms on a thanksgiving holiday and only garners 24 replys
    This seems to be the mode of ***boat people lately.... a very cool deed gets ignored and a thread on new custom tow rigs started today is 4 pages deep with almost 2000 views.... I suppose I can rant here all I want cause no one will look at this thread anyways

BOBALOO
    Charley to be honest if i would had said she got hit by a car during the breast cancer walk or got beat up along the way people would have replied, but what i have noticed is unless it's drama or ALL NEGATIVE nobody gives a flying f_ _ _!!!
    I think I congradulated her in person.
    Thanks for supporting our mutual friend , and others that need their spirits lifted by your kind actions.
    I hope she doesn't get hit by any cars..
    BOB(no drama)ALOO

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I thanked her in person also..
    So I will do it again for a great cause.
    Thank you Berta from my boobs to yours..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast