Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UCLA Bruins

shueman
    Forgot to bring the first string to Provo... Regular a$$-kickin'....

skygod73
    KD=gotta go!

HOOTER SLED-
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UCLA sucks!!!!!!!!!!:crossx: :crossx:
    Not sure who sucks more UCLA or ND. :idea: :idea: Go Trojans.

EAZYKILLER2006
    get back over where u belong in the chat...

UltraJet
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UCLA sucks!!!!!!!!!!:crossx: :crossx:
    Not sure who sucks more UCLA or ND. :idea: :idea: Go Trojans.
    I agree. I'm so sick of teams like UCLA getting a charity ranking. I'm sure the BCS is bummed it can't get Notre Lame matched up with a BCS bid now that they have 3 losses. Oh wait, when they squeak past Army, Navy, and Air Force they will be right back in it.:jawdrop:
    USC and Cal fans better beware of the Oregon Ducks. If they show up like they have been recently they might get their a$$ handed to them.

Nicked prop
    Forgot to bring the first string to Provo... Regular a$$-kickin'....
    That'd be Salt Lake City. Provo is home to BYU. Fans of both teams (not me) get a little touchy about it because there's a pretty intense rivalry between the schools.

OKIE-JET
    UCLA....funny shiat right there! LMAO...looks like more than UCLA got the charity ranking

THOR
    This has been a wierd year for sure. I can get over UCLA get worked by Utah. Louisville loses to Kentucky is not a huge shocker, but that shouldnt happen either. Luckily, UCLA fans can always point to Michigan and ND when as the laughing stock of football.
    If ND keeps going this way, USC might, and very well could put up close to 100 points in that game.

sorry dog
    This has been a wierd year for sure....
    Yup... I wonder where Tubberville's thumb is now?

THOR
    Yup... I wonder where Tubberville's thumb is now?
    Tubby is a good coach, but I think his recruiting is suspect. You would think that with Cadillac, Brown and all the other RB's they would have a solid stable of backs to choose from. WTF? With Florida, SC with Spurrier, Tenn, LSU, I think Auburn and the others get the scraps. Just my opinion though, but I am too afraid to think I am right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast