Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UCLA Bruins

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Forgot to bring the first string to Provo... Regular a$$-kickin'....
    But SC brought theirs

sorry dog
    Tubby is a good coach, but I think his recruiting is suspect. You would think that with Cadillac, Brown and all the other RB's they would have a solid stable of backs to choose from. WTF? With Florida, SC with Spurrier, Tenn, LSU, I think Auburn and the others get the scraps. Just my opinion though, but I am too afraid to think I am right.
    I sometimes wonder what really makes these kids choose one school over another... (when money isn't flashed up front...)
    I play on a softball team with a guy (offensive line but graduated now) that Tubbs recruited real hard. He was likely to be a first stringer at some point but one of his knees got messed up.
    Said after that the hospitality sort of dried up and he quit the team after a couple of seasons. I'm sure the same sort of things happen most other places too, but after getting to know him I got the feeling that the business aspect can make the players less loyal to a tradition than the fans are.
    AU will always have always have some good recruits... anybody with the name Damian, Marquis, etc. has to go to Auburn.

THOR
    I sometimes wonder what really makes these kids choose one school over another... (when money isn't flashed up front...)
    I play on a softball team with a guy (offensive line but graduated now) that Tubbs recruited real hard. He was likely to be a first stringer at some point but one of his knees got messed up.
    Said after that the hospitality sort of dried up and he quit the team after a couple of seasons. I'm sure the same sort of things happen most other places too, but after getting to know him I got the feeling that the business aspect can make the players less loyal to a tradition than the fans are.
    AU will always have always have some good recruits... anybody with the name Damian, Marquis, etc. has to go to Auburn.
    I agree.

USCFAN
    So where is that windbag kilrtoy?

Kilrtoy
    So where is that windbag kilrtoy?
    You rang......
    Yes! They hand their ass kicked yesterday

so cal D
    Ucla Should Have Never Been Ranked, That Is Why The Pac 10 Gets A Bad Rap. At Least Usc Took Care Of Business And Smashed A No 14 Team On The Road!!

USCFAN
    You rang......
    Yes! They hand their ass kicked yesterday
    Yes that was a good old fashion ass woopin..... I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12