Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bako

cyclone
    thanks to Jet4fun, CS19, Jack McClure, DNE, Widowmaker, Widowmaker's Dad, Steve Warrick, Ben Williams, Tom Bandy and everyone else that helped me out this weekend. All the testing and time spent under the boat paid off huge. ran 8.60's all weekend and got into the 8.50's once. i had a blast driving and learned a lot.
    congrats to all the winners. time to go back to the river and relax.
    this racing stuff is hard work.
    i'm burnt and going to sleep.

Bense468
    Good runs. Mike D ran I believe a (low) 8.20 something at 126 or 127. I was impressed with that boat for first time out with pop off issues. Good times. Wish I could remember.
    Nutzzzzzz

jweeks123
    jet circle boats were entertaining. hope they come back again.
    jw

widowmaker
    Just wanted to say thanks to all the guys in jet land on the island this weekend, especially Jack McClure, Cyclone, CS19, and all the guys that helped me get the boat down the track this weekend. Definitely learned alot for next time out. ran consistent 10.5's and a best of 10.40 at 99mph. C u guys next month

Bobbo541
    No problem and was a great weekend, lots of people from the boards up there spectating too.. On a sad note there was a TAF that crashed, last update i got was possible compund fracture in his leg but Ok otherwise. Crash was at half track. It was the Flat Hammered boat with the offset capsule.
    There was another flat that was so on the edge on 2 different runs I couldnt even watch
    Hey Chris was that flat that you couldnt watch white and blue.

Goad
    jet circle boats were entertaining. hope they come back again.
    jw
    Thanks!
    We plan on coming back again. It was a great time for us.
    Thanks for letting us come out there and stir up your water and kill a few ducks

Hey Chris was that flat that you couldnt watch white and blue.
    No but there was a white and blue one that was hangin' it out bigtime, looked bad ass and it pulled hard to halftrack but on the edge of disaster.

Bobbo541
    The white w/ blue boat is my freind Kelly Black pgf and he does hang it out there alittle to much. Ive watched him run and i push down on my left foot because he lets it ride alittle to high.

Mike D..
    Good runs. Mike D ran I believe a (low) 8.20 something at 126 or 127. I was impressed with that boat for first time out with pop off issues. Good times. Wish I could remember.
    Nutzzzzzz
    I have to say that it looks alot easier than it is, that rope can be an issue. towards the end of the day on saturday I was cutting .2 to.3 lights. that was good the best part of saturday, but we where fighting nos issues and popoff problems all day. Thank God being a JV guy John D and Mike Miller helped me and got my nos working for sunday .I have a lot of respect for all the guys on the rope now.
    Special thanks to Greg Shoemaker who has supported me and set up a great riding boat I could never be there without his help. Thanks for all the help on the lights and the whole game. You are a true friend, You truely know what your doing with a Daytona. Not bad with a (19cp either) I guess or Gps is pretty close Hun BudThanks Bennet, Gascamp, Chapman,Costantino
    Thanks John D and congrats great driving and great boat. John you where the best all weekend. Mike Miller and Steve Brule, Cory, Chris and Calye Thank you for all your help and I hope I am invited back into GOLD CUPs pits I had fun, even if I am flying dull colors right now. I think I had gold scared for a second or 2 on sunday in the semi:jawdrop: I never stood a chance
    My best Pass on Sunday was my Buy pass in UBFJ and we ran a 8.15 @ 128.8 I believe. Boats going on a big diet
    NJBA is a great organization am surely glad they are a round Thanks to all.

The white w/ blue boat is my freind Kelly Black pgf and he does hang it out there alittle to much. Ive watched him run and i push down on my left foot because he lets it ride alittle to high.
    I talked to him for a while on Sat., real nice guy and thats a bad ass boat. He was in the 8.5 class for a while, said he made some prop changes or something, whatever he did it works cause he was running 8.0s and it looked fast. He was hangin it but it looked like he knew what he was doing.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast