Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: can't believe i got banned

IMPATIENT 1
    I figured it was him, so I didn't pay it any mind. I guess some stuff came up later though, because it was pretty quiet in there Saturday morning when I was looking around. Oh well.......
    You were all mad, using the angry smilies & shit, LOL.....
    just alittle, but i know randall's type of humor and i can appreciate that but when its someone you don't know, then they come in phucking up the place, it got me alittle pissed. randall's got multiple personalities :devil: :sqeyes: :sleeping:

copterzach
    I do not have the pics. You have to go thru McQueeny Bikini to get them. They are posted on their website. I am just a pilot.

vee-driven
    I looked at the video and it seems the texashotbeef.com homos are a pretty anal bunch, i don't think i'd last 2 seconds on the site. hahaha

taylormanss
    [QUOTE=Devilman;2792979]You may have, I was just guessing because it seemed like a lot, lol..... You do what you want as far as whether you post there or not. I don't have a problem with you, I know how you act in person, so what you do on the net don't bother me in the slightest. And as far as the whole Victoria area/Corpus area thing is concerned, whats the story..... Ah never mind. I don't wanna know, I ain't into soap operas..... [/QUOTEwhat do ya mean ? victoria/corpus?you know i will always come hang out with you guys ,i will be over at the colorado this next weekend see ya there.

taylormanss
    I looked at the video and it seems the texashotbeef.com homos are a pretty anal bunch, i don't think i'd last 2 seconds on the site. hahaha
    sure you would,it takes more than 2 seconds to get kicked off!

taylormanss
    I figured it was him, so I didn't pay it any mind. I guess some stuff came up later though, because it was pretty quiet in there Saturday morning when I was looking around. Oh well.......
    You were all mad, using the angry smilies & shit, LOL.....
    I was? sorry devilman,i was laughing the whole way. I still think it is funny!

taylormanss
    Just messin' with ya Randall ...I know you ain't W.Trash either
    The THB guys act like they're all that ya know , tried to talk to a few of them and they brushed me off Maybe it was because I was sober for once and I wasn't in my don't give a rats azz drunken a-hole I can be sarcastic selfcentered basturd mode like usual :devil:
    that's bullshit! I am white trash,I'm from aransas pass!/ port arthur. I wish i would have stopped and talked to ya when I was walking around i didn't see where you were at.I won't brush anybody off that wants to talk about boats,or anything in general,I haven't seen alot of peeps this year,and it's good to catch up with everyone.BTW what are you doing next weekend? there is a little gathering in altair ,texas we are running on the colorado river,it's between san anton and houston,come on out. we will be out there with the daycruiser.

taylormanss
    this is still funny as hell
    I guess i have a sick kind of humor.BTW when are you hitting the watyer again oldbuck? I know you guys are going to indian lodge right? 5,6 of oct?

taylormanss
    just alittle, but i know randall's type of humor and i can appreciate that but when its someone you don't know, then they come in phucking up the place, it got me alittle pissed. randall's got multiple personalities :devil: :sqeyes: :sleeping:
    come bill,i mean barry,i mean what's your name again?:sqeyes: :sqeyes:

taylormanss
    I do not have the pics. You have to go thru McQueeny Bikini to get them. They are posted on their website. I am just a pilot.
    we should have used the copter to go look for mr.goslow's old boat.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast