Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: can't believe i got banned

nodigg
    You ain't livin' hard enough if you don't get banned from somethin' now and then!

taylormanss
    You ain't livin' hard enough if you don't get banned from somethin' now and then!
    you are right

taylormanss
    well i wasn't going to sign back up but i noticed a couple guys talking shit over there about me,and I definately know one of them knows my cell #,so I'm getting ready to go back in and start:devil: .I'm pretty sure the next time I am kicked off there will be for good

taylormanss
    sorry I shouldn't of brought this soap opera over here guys.But i am still laughing

copterzach
    I love it. They will get over it.

pw_Tony
    Funny stuff. I know how you feel TaylormanSS, sometimes you're just so bored you feel like poking at others to get a reaction, especially on the internet where everyone just talks shit. Get a few rises out of people and it's entertaining as hell!
    That's how the thumpertalk war began, it's just too funny to fock with people

hotbo
    to many times peeps get caught up in the web.to hell with it i say yeah i went over there seen a few things posted i didnt like about a brother of mine. anyway i figured out i would end up in a fight so i never go back to hell with them randall they can kiss yo ass.
    yeah well maybe it was stupid to post a ignorant video hell atleast he was being something when everyone else was being nothing,lol!!!oh i better shut up or ill get bitched at next.later travis

taylormanss
    to many times peeps get caught up in the web.to hell with it i say yeah i went over there seen a few things posted i didnt like about a brother of mine. anyway i figured out i would end up in a fight so i never go back to hell with them randall they can kiss yo ass.
    yeah well maybe it was stupid to post a ignorant video hell atleast he was being something when everyone else was being nothing,lol!!!oh i better shut up or ill get bitched at next.later travis
    hey do you boat on lake ouchita? iheard there was a taylor jetboat meet there.

taylormanss
    I love it. They will get over it.
    yep,btw what kind of boat are you looking for?

taylormanss
    Funny stuff. I know how you feel TaylormanSS, sometimes you're just so bored you feel like poking at others to get a reaction, especially on the internet where everyone just talks shit. Get a few rises out of people and it's entertaining as hell!
    That's how the thumpertalk war began, it's just too funny to fock with people
    you are so right,and i was really bored that day.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast