Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy @#$$%.......

Coors Island Local
    You Know Its A Bad Day When.....
    A buddy and I took the boat out for a drive and to go diving at copper canyon. All is good and we decieded to dive at about 5pm. Boats are in and out of the canyon and we make the decesion to take the keys down with us to keep the boat safe. I put the keys in my B.C. and we dive. We come back up from the dive and got to retreive the keys...THEY ARE FREAKIN GONE. There is a hole in the pocket of the B.C.
    Not a major problem....we hot wire the boat, have a laugh, and head up river. Reach the Basin on Lake Havasu and there are three foot chop.... Ok pick a good speed to run the waves. (boat is a 21ft daycruiser) Run is pretty good and make it across the lake. Reach the river opening and the boat DIES! Run one of the tanks out of gas....was too busy looking at the lake and a good line in the water to notice the fuel. Not a problem.....try switching tanks and because we had to jump the boat the fuel switch wont work. So we by-pass the fuel switch and reconnect the line to the full tank. Also noticed the jolts in the waves ripped one of the batteries from the stringer and is now sitting under the motor.
    Now it is getting late and realize....NO RUNNING LIGHTS BECAUSE OF HOT WIRE. So I step up the pace.... 5 miles south of Topock the boat revs hi and then comes to a hault. AND SOMETHING IS BURNING! Smoked the coupler between the motor and the out drive! (there maybe more problems...have to see a mechanic)
    Cell phone battery is dying and call for help from family. Got my father to bring the trailer to Topock and all I need to do is find a tow to Topock. Call every one I can think of and no one is able to help. Thank God some passers by stop and give us a tow to Topock. (thanks Brian..the Driver of Eliminator...named Seven Heaven).
    Boat is now in storage and I have to dismantel EVERY THING....to see what I have to fix. Hope it will be done by next summer...but who knows.....maybe Summer of 09.

Throttle
    when? :idea:

hoolign
    You drop your hat and miss the floor??

BlownHowardCat
    Ya run outta beer ?

Mattman
    you fall out of a boat and don't hit water!

Coors Island Local
    bump

RiverToysJas
    You don't keep you boat keys on a floating keychain?

KLEPTOW
    One of the Best Hundies I ever spent.............................39329

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    did you find anything neato when you were diving?

phebus
    did you find anything neato when you were diving?
    Bad luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast