Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Horn Sheep / Hunters will like this !

hotsand65
    some times the old must be culled to help the young
    Nah, don't think so!

YeLLowBoaT
    Nah, don't think so!
    so inbreading is a good thing?
    I think you will find that just about every biologist disagrees with you.

hotsand65
    Sorry, but personally I could give a rats ass about your opinion or that of a biologist. When I see a picture of a very old soul and see that he has been shot for someones enjoyment I could give a shit about what anyone has to say. I'm going to be shot down for my opinion, but damn it breaks my heart to see him shot like that..

Sleeper CP
    When did we start talking about Alabama :idea:
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

cave
    Still see these Big Horns at Saguaro. Once in a great while they will come down and drink just before the bend at Sandy Beach. All the time I had my digi cam i never thought of snapping a pic. I'm just in awe of them climbing down those step a$$ cliffs. If I wasnt gulpin down this Wendys double burger I'd prolly talk some smack about hunting. Ummm good.

ThongMagnet
    It takes a different mind set to shoot an animal like that. I realize there is always the hunter and the hunted.
    Makes you think how someday the world will thin out the herd of humans. I'm guessing it will be hunger. (Logans Run)

Wicky
    No shit, I dont get people who kill beautiful animals like this...
    It's called FOOD for some of us!!! Where do you think all that shit you buy at Albertsons comes from. Now go find a tree to hug!!!
    P.S. MT Baldy HAD a very healthy population of animals like this one. A lot of the animals were helicopted out to one of the Channel Islands several years ago. That was about the same time they put the Mt Lions on the no hunt list. When they put the cats on the endangered list all the Rams basically disappeared. Cats like Rams for dinner. Cats also have kittens. About a dozen at a time too!! Now there are lots of Kitties up there and very few rams. Way to go envirowackos!!! Efin huggers!!! I wish they would go away. Conservation is key and I'm all for that. Too bad the envirowackos don't get it. Oh yeah, since the rams are gone humans look much better on the kitties menu!!
    P.S. I hunt for the meat not the horns.
    Mow,
    Wicky

Wicky
    That really sucks. Am I supposed to be impressed that you killed something that you probably will disgard anyways. Pictures like that make me SICK, just like the person that gets a rush in killing something like that. Find a real hobby.
    Unless your a vegetarian, go hug a hormone infested cow, or a chicken that is so pumped up on steriods it can't even get off the ground.
    When/if amegedon happens I'll be eating a big thick juicy elk steak while your waiting in line to get govt cheese!!!
    Now go pop in your Bambi video!!!

Sleeper CP
    It takes a different mind set to shoot an animal like that. I realize there is always the hunter and the hunted.
    Makes you think how someday the world will thin out the herd of humans. I'm guessing it will be hunger. (Logans Run)
    Every now and then the other side takes one of ours. John has lost two friends, one a very experienced hunter, to Cape Buffalo. The last guy in 2006 got ambushed by a young bull that was hiding as a century while the hunter was going after a larger bull. From about 27-30 yards out the nearly 1 ton bull hit him at full speed.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

wedge44
    That really sucks. Am I supposed to be impressed that you killed something that you probably will disgard anyways. Pictures like that make me SICK, just like the person that gets a rush in killing something like that. Find a real hobby.
    Like what....say Drinking at a sand bar and sitting around staring at your best friend's wife or Girlfriend or even worse his daughter, when that very same sand bar could support aquatic life, frogs, tadpoles, fish etc....birds could land and feed .......but NO.....who have to get on here and complain about somebody who, with permits helps maintain a healthy wild animal population by culling the heard.....look up the word "Culling" ....it's what need to be done to some idiot HOT BOATERS.......sorry for the rant

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast