Thread: My First Offshore Race and a Big Thanks

HPBoats83
    So I was fortunate enough to participate in my first offshore race this past weekend in San Diego and it was the best weekend I have ever had. I have met alot of really cool people and everybody in the POPRA organization was very cool and welcoming. First I would like to thank Brian Devlin who own's the AMF / Raylar Lavey we were racing because without him this wouldn't have even been possible. I also got to spend some time with Ray and Larry from Raylar and they are two first class people in every sense. Tom and Jennifer Brunner who ran the hospitality area were just awesome people. I also want to thank all my family who showed up (especially my girlfriend) as well as Brians family. So thanks again to everybody mentioned above as well as everybody else that I met from the organization. See you at the next race. Pictures to follow shortly.

cc322
    Great pics looks like fun. I wouold love to do that someday.

Mardonzi
    Next time,, wave back!!!
    Glad you had fun.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...52_Medium_.JPG

HPBoats83
    I need to install a rear view mirror on that thing or something. Wearing those jackets and helmets and being in those seats, I can't hardly move. Teague and In The Red came up behind us and overtook us a couple times and we didn't even know it. Thanks for the pic.

Legal Chemistry
    I watched for a bit on Saturday afternoon and it looked like you were making some good runs... congrats on the experience.

HPBoats83
    I watched for a bit on Saturday afternoon and it looked like you were making some good runs... congrats on the experience.
    Thanks, I am really looking forward to the next race that I get to run.

Dude! Sweet!
    Dude! Big thumbs up! Looking forward to catching up some more at the poker run!