Thread: Best programmer for 06 Dodge cummins

ULTRA28
    Want to get a programmer for an 06 Dodge cummins. Anybody reprogram theirs yet? Just wondering which one works the best. Also what exhaust to get.

Totally IncapASSitated
    Want to get a programmer for an 06 Dodge cummins. Anybody reprogram theirs yet? Just wondering which one works the best. Also what exhaust to get.
    My dad and I both have the Edge Attitude with Juice on our Dodge Cummings and I would definitely recommend it....it is a night and day difference between stock and with the Edge.
    Talk to "STV Keith" here on the boards for a good deal.
    Edge for Dodge (http://www.edgeproducts.com/dodge_600.html)

Jordy
    John,
    Call STV Keith up at Diesel Dynamics in Vegas. He's the Cummins guru and will steer you in the right direction. 800-628-8111
    As far as exhaust, you can't go wrong with Gibson. He's a fellow boater and has a pretty big presence on the water, not to mention he's a really cool guy, and his kids aren't too bad either.
    Great finally meeting you at the boat show.

Nicked prop
    on the Cummins at www.turbodieselregister.com

Redneck
    Cool, I deal with Gibson all the time for the boats, so I'll get in touch with them next week too. This truck is pretty much a dog stock.
    It was nice to be able to BS with yo for a while at the show, thanks for stopping by.
    have you considered the banks system? I have a hook up for the banks if you are interested.

Blacksheep
    I have a Banks System on my Cummins. Sounds and performs great.

BadKachina
    I'm thinking the new Bully Dog Triple Dog system is the sh!t. Not only can you shift on the fly with the programmer, you can use it in Ford, Chevy or Dodge. Add the Outlook to it and it has more options than you can use. You can also update via usb cable on the internet. It's good for every year of the new Cummins, 6.0 Powerstroke and all the Duramax's. It should be the last programmer you'll ever buy because no matter what truck you buy next time you can take it with you.
    I would go to a shop that sells Edge and Bullydog and see which one has the most options and features. Don't just buy a product because someone that has one says it's the best...............
    (I have the Bully Dog BTW and I love it.)

YeLLowBoaT
    Don't forget about your tranny.... If you add HP and torque and don't do something too your tranny its going to blow realy fast.