Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dexter

voodooCanoe
    Dexter should be exciting this weekend. Tom Wright is said to be bring out
    Cookoo's Nest for some test and tune and Johnny and the Nightmare boys are bringing out Nightmare with the FUEL motor for some exibition passes.
    I believe that will be the first "Fuel Flat" in a very long time!!!!

voodooCanoe
    All it takes is one to get the ball rolling. Just look at how fast the k-boat class is growing!!!1

Fiat48
    Please be sure somebody gets some video. Lotta young guys have no idea what a fuel flat was. I hope he stages that thing old school....with the nose plowing water.

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    I am coming to run the Nighthawk , it is to bad Ryan can't see that fuel flat run he would love that! How is the weather going to be ?

fastvdriver
    Hey Dave glad to here that you are coming up. weather might be a little chilly and we may have a little track resurfacing going on but we will be racing that is for sure!!

voodooCanoe
    I am coming to run the Nighthawk , it is to bad Ryan can't see that fuel flat run he would love that! How is the weather going to be ?
    Weather report shows high 60's and slight chance of a shower Sat. night,
    Should be good for racing.
    I'm glad you let me know you are coming . I'll rebuild the picnic table for you and add some heavy duty hardware!!!!!

Sangerboy
    Rumor has it that there may be a blown fuel flat exhibition at the world finals in Phoenix. I sure hope so, it's been a long time since I've seen one make a pass down the track.

fltflyn
    Figures the year I don't go to any races and move to the desert this is gonna happen. . I'm sending Moms video camera with Dave so we can watch it. Does anybody now who it is?

roseway
    Look at the first post Ryan.

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    We will have to have a family reunion. Hey do you have any alky to sell or do you have someone to get it from up there they want $3.55 a gallon in Redding. Also can you save me a spot by you so we can listen to some ACDC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast