Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glamis Thanksgiving week ? Question

Rock-it man
    I will be near glamis thanksgiving week and would like to drive over and see all the vendors setups. Can some one tell me where to go and when that week. I will be in a 29 ft TotorHome.Could spend one night but don't have to. Will be comming down from Vegas. Do not have any ATV's
    with me just the totorhome.
    Thanks Wayne
    aka Rock-it Man
    Liquid Technologies,llc

whiteworks
    I would think from tuesday on it will be in full effect. you cant miss the vendors. if you stay make sure you get a pass.

squirt'nmyload
    I will be near glamis thanksgiving week and would like to drive over and see all the vendors setups. Can some one tell me where to go and when that week. I will be in a 29 ft TotorHome.Could spend one night but don't have to. Will be comming down from Vegas. Do not have any ATV's
    with me just the totorhome.
    Thanks Wayne
    aka Rock-it Man
    Liquid Technologies,llc
    hey there wayne!! like Dylan said you can't miss vendors row, it's right along the road. since you won't be riding, any day will be fine to go. it will be PACKED.......take care, brian

whiteworks
    I am pretty sure there are some board members here that would hook you up with a fun ride or 2.

bohica
    It'll be crowded and not the best duning weekend. I'll be out from Wednesday afternoon until early Sunday. I'd be glad to take you out for a ride. Might not be the fastest ride, we usually tone it down a bit due to the crowded conditions. Funco just completed my new ride last week.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...SS2007-146.jpg

whiteworks
    daaaammmmnnnn!
    V8?

whiteworks
    what are the chances of the rowland mafia OG set makin it to the river this weekend?

bohica
    what are the chances of the rowland mafia OG set makin it to the river this weekend?
    100%, I'll be on Havasu with the family this weekend.

whiteworks
    CHUB, HAMMER ? I'm gonna be there sometime this week and staying till I get it out of my system

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast