Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hole shot on 25-26 cat

TOBTEK
    jm2drvr:
    Hey tob, I was down at dcb today, saw a 22' there with orange flames, is that yours?no, thats not mine. Good friend of KAB's, mine is going into the mold next week, picked out colors and design with Dave and carlos Tues....

Boatmaster
    Tob so this is it your getting the new one with the single 300x? If so when will you get it? Hopefully by late April for the BBSP!!! How low did Stan go on that 99 with twins, I know a friend that might be interested?

HavasuDreamin'
    Boatmaster:
    Do you have a phone # for who might be selling those drag plates?Baker Marine Support - Antioch, IL
    (847) 838-0066
    Ask for Sam or Jeff Baker!

Boatmaster
    HD thanks.

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Tob so this is it your getting the new one with the single 300x? If so when will you get it? Hopefully by late April for the BBSP!!! How low did Stan go on that 99 with twins, I know a friend that might be interested?Yes, WE(like that WE not I) are going for the new 2003 which cost's more and is slower, hmmmmmm we are smart! SHE just doesnt want a twin! And to keep the peace in the house (im a very giving and understanding guy!)WE are getting the new DCB not used, something just arent fair! wink So yesterday(tues) Dave, carlos, and myself went over all my sketches and tons of clipings from mag's and came up with a cool gel design. not to way out there but is a little different. Mellow colors and design that will look good for many years. Has to look good for atleast 10 yrs, im sure will take that long to pay off rigggght.Dave is building and Showing my/our 22 for the LA boatshow, so im hopping to have it in March sometime....
    Stans twin is bad-ass eek! , just a few things bugg'ed me about it, and im a freak. those few things would drive me nuts! I dont want to post figures on here and its really not my place to say, BUT IT WAS A DEAL TO GET STAN'S! If I was a single guy, that twin would be im my garage RIGHT NOW.
    BTW: stan is prob the nicest guy ive ever delt with, I felt bad for not buying it he was so nice.

HavasuDreamin'
    What colors are you going with Tob?

TOBTEK
    HavasuDreamin':
    What colors are you going with Tob?WE are going with lots of pinks/purple's/dark green and yellow...kidding pretty simple design two color blue faded flame in front with the tips of the sponsons colored, that on front side and top, platium pinstip,platium windshield area. Then in back the white base of the boat is the flame design with blues as the base. so the colors are reversed. the flames are kinda spikey, not tribals, inbetween old school flames and tribel. Matching platium Extreme trailer with polished stainless fenders.....should look good with all the new pewter hardware and platium sieries gafrig gauges....we will see

HavasuDreamin'
    TOBTEK:
    HavasuDreamin':
    What colors are you going with Tob?WE are going with lots of pinks/purple's/dark green and yellow........should look good with all the new pewter hardware and platium sieries gafrig gauges....we will see That sounds hot tob....may I suggest a shit brown bimini top? wink I think you ought to put an OMC on that bad boy too.......maybe a four cycle honda?
    Seriously, what you are going with sounds sharp. Keep us updated with pics as it comes out of the mold. Good Luck

TOBTEK
    HavasuDreamin':
    TOBTEK:
    HavasuDreamin':
    What colors are you going with Tob?WE are going with lots of pinks/purple's/dark green and yellow........should look good with all the new pewter hardware and platium sieries gafrig gauges....we will see That sounds hot tob....may I suggest a shit brown bimini top? wink I think you ought to put an OMC on that bad boy too.......maybe a four cycle honda?
    Seriously, what you are going with sounds sharp. Keep us updated with pics as it comes out of the mold. Good Luck Thanks H/D...I like your bimini (shit brown) idea, that would be sweet. We are in the STEREO DESIGN mode right now...want some really big eek!

TOBTEK
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/blue_flames.JPG[/img]
    THANKS TO CHARLIE,,,,, this is pretty much what my new MACH22 will look like. flames are more edgie/spikie....but this is close!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12