Thread: BBSP Big Block Spanking Party!!!!!

Havasu Carrera
    Official date is 10-20-07
    Meet at Naked Turtle in Havasu for exact location!!!!!!!
    Details to fallow! Come one Come all!!
    OH and don't yall worry. The FLYING STERLING is gone. Now you all have a chance! FLAME THAT!

Squirtin Thunder
    Why do you guys always pick the day or weekend of the 300 where all the real boats will be ? If you folks had a pair you would just come out and race in the Parker 300, chick.........
    BTW- where did it go ?

Danhercules
    This event is suppost to be around 4-20. not 10-20.

STV_Keith
    This event is suppost to be around 4-20. not 10-20.
    From years back, they were done twice a year. I think last year was the first year without an October BBSP.
    Hey Tim, how about the weekend following, 10-27...I don't know of anything going on that weekend.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hopefully the red jetboat will be king of the hill again! Lol...

QuickJet
    Funny how they post anything about this in the V-drive section.

Have fun to all of the gardeners at the BBSP, and be safe!

Wicky
    Funny how they post anything about this in the V-drive section.
    We might be dumb but were not stupid!!
    To clear the air a little bit, the first BBSP took place in late Oct 2000.
    My buddy was getting married at the bridge so, I pulled my boat down from Boise. Being Oct. I knew there would be very few boats on the lake so, I started talking shit on Hot Boat to hopefully bring out some fast boats.. I love fast boats period. Jets included! As long as they're fast which, we all know, very few are actually fast. Hell, I even had a jet. 75 mph top speed. I just couldn't afford to make it go as fast as I wanted it to.
    Anyway, A few big blocks showed up but, not one came even close to Uncle Tony's nitrous/methanol fed OB.
    The whole idea of BBSP was to just go and have fun thus the "Rubber Chicken"
    At one point, when speed alley was still open, we had probably over 60 boats show up. A Pretty good turnout for grass roots shit talking.
    And yes, the next BBSPs were over the proverbial 4/20 weekend each and ever year since then. There were a couple in October since then too. I wont be making it this Oct. I've got some 300lb Yellowfin tuna to catch down in Mex.
    Hope to see all you saalllllooooooowwwwww Big Block jets next
    spring over the 4/20 weekend.
    Mow,
    Wicky

QuickJet
    We might be dumb but were not stupid!!
    Ha ha....actually there are quite a few jets on here that run some serious numbers.
    To clear the air a little bit, the first BBSP took place in late Oct 2000.
    My buddy was getting married at the bridge so, I pulled my boat down from Boise. Being Oct. I knew there would be very few boats on the lake so, I started talking shit on Hot Boat to hopefully bring out some fast boats.. I love fast boats period. Jets included! As long as they're fast which, we all know, very few are actually fast. Hell, I even had a jet. 75 mph top speed. I just couldn't afford to make it go as fast as I wanted it to.
    Anyway, A few big blocks showed up but, not one came even close to Uncle Tony's nitrous/methanol fed OB.
    The whole idea of BBSP was to just go and have fun thus the "Rubber Chicken"
    At one point, when speed alley was still open, we had probably over 60 boats show up. A Pretty good turnout for grass roots shit talking.
    And yes, the next BBSPs were over the proverbial 4/20 weekend each and ever year since then. There were a couple in October since then too. I wont be making it this Oct. I've got some 300lb Yellowfin tuna to catch down in Mex.
    Hope to see all you saalllllooooooowwwwww Big Block jets next
    spring over the 4/20 weekend.
    Mow,
    Wicky
    To me it's all good and fun. I dish it out and get it thrown right back at me. I've never met a boater I didn't like, no matter what the drive....
    Good luck on the Tuna! A little tip though: If it was in Mexico, just like everything else, it's probably here by now ...http://www.***boat.com/forums/images...s/00000002.gif