Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cop gone wild.

beaverretriever
    I hate to see this stuff, because there are so many good cops out there protecting our community and unfortunately this stuff gets out and gives a good profession a bad name.
    I don't think the kid was out of line. The officer definitley needs a tune up.
    What do you think of this video?
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...93977759&hl=en

OKIE-JET
    That damn clicking is annoying.

redneckcharlie
    I'm not sure whats up with the cops complete lack of professionalism, but why did this guy have a video camera set up in his car like that? It sure seems like he set that scenario in motion.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I hate to see this stuff, because there are so many good cops out there protecting our community and unfortunately this stuff gets out and gives a good profession a bad name.
    What an a**hole.

DSW
    The officer definitley needs a tune up.
    Seems alot of them do... I saw this on the news a week or so ago. He had installed the camera cause of previous police harassment.

beaverretriever
    I'm not sure whats up with the cops complete lack of professionalism, but why did this guy have a video camera set up in his car like that? It sure seems like he set that scenario in motion.
    Apparently the driver of the car had been harrassed by the cops before (noted on another forum. It was on a local Fox news channel)... and ever since then has put a camera in his car. The fact that this has happened to him (the driver) more than once, makes me wonder who is at fault. He does have a little bit of an attitude towards the cop but I don't think out of line enough to deserve the vebal beating he recieved.
    No matter what, there is no reason for a cop, public official, sworn to protect and serve, to go flying off the handle the way he did in the video. I do think the blame goes both ways... more on the cop for obvious reasons.

Oink Oink !

RiverDave
    That video makes me madder then you could ever know.. I had way too many encounters just like that when I was a kid.
    RD

Phat Matt
    Not a good video for the cops. :jawdrop:

fish
    anyone else hear the answer when the cop asks if he has ever been in trouble before?
    "assult on a cop and after the grand jury, the city of st. louis paid him not to sue." Kinda makes you wonder why he has the camera and is taping. Maybe he is just that paranoid... or maybe he has already spent st. louis's money and wants some more bad cop money from whatever city this is. Additionally, the cops says something about him waving his arms around (which is off camera) even though he is calm verbally which can be heard on camera.
    Still no excuse for the cop threateneing to make charges up or how amped up he got (hope the cop got fired), but something aint right about this whole thing and looks like a set up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast