Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for hot Boaters in Ky

Ghost Rider
    Does anyone live near Owensboro KY?

taylormanss
    what are you doing over here? i thought you told me everyone over here was an a**hole,ooops did i say that?

Devilman
    Does anyone live near Owensboro KY?
    The hell you doin over here, you lost? Thought you was scared to come over here....

taylormanss
    yeah i got the same feeling that he was scared to come out of thb.

Ghost Rider
    You just keep it up Randall
    The both of you know really dont care for a few of the members on this web site. The question is why are you here and what is with all that trash you have been saying over here about THB. The way I see it........... Is screw THB screw all of your friends right...if you want to act a fool be my guest do it here but dont include the rest of us in it..
    This thread was not to start any trouble .... I just wanted some info .....that I can not get on THB so where do i go??????????? The Fing Yellow Pages?

esabataj
    The both of you know really dont care for a few of the members on this web site. The question is why are you here and what is with all that trash you have been saying over here about THB. The way I see it........... Is screw THB screw all of your friends right...if you want to act a fool be my guest do it here but dont include the rest of us in it..
    This thread was not to start any trouble .... I just wanted some info .....that I can not get on THB so where do i go??????????? The Fing Yellow Pages?
    Why don't you tell us how you really feel GR

axkiker
    well i dont have a clue what all that was about but im in Louisville Ky. Not too far down the river from you....

Devilman
    I just wanted some info .....that I can not get on THB so where do i go??????????? The Fing Yellow Pages?
    I don't think you're gonna have much luck finding anybody in Kentucky using one of them Chinese phone books...... :idea:
    LMAO

taylormanss
    i thought we were still friends,till i red over on thb what u rote about me,u find out who ur reel friends are when ya cause alittle trouble

Ghost Rider
    i thought we were still friends,till i red over on thb what u rote about me,u find out who ur reel friends are when ya cause alittle trouble
    Were still best of friends what makes you thank other wise.....you can not judge me for speaking my mind on THB if fact you speak your mind all the time over there right?.... and if i recall i did not write any thing bad about you. in fact I took up for you on every post and every thread...I also recall coming over here and jumping a few members here also in your D_FENCE...Now backat hand...It was funny until it started to effecting a few other things...which we spoke on the phone about.....prob got my self in hot water with a few members also. You had me kick up a post for you and made me look like an ass.....Thanks for hanging me out to dry...am i mad..no.......I did not start this thread to start trouble over here and letting THBs laundry air out. So let it go..Its not even winter yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast