Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did anyone actually sell their boat?

No Name
    I know that itÂ’s the end of the season for most people but I have seen the same boats for sale for a long time and they donÂ’t seem to be moving. Is it just used boats that are not selling or are new sales dead as well?

phebus
    Tough market for sure, but quality items at a good price will always sell. You sold yours exactly for that reason.
    Besides, with the season winding down, who wants to buy now and have it sit for five or six months before you can really use it, unless you stole it.

Jbb
    not yet....

RiverDave
    Tough market for sure, but quality items at a good price will always sell. You sold yours exactly for that reason.
    Besides, with the season winding down, who wants to buy now and have it sit for five or six months before you can really use it, unless you stole it.
    I dunno about that John & Michelle are trying to sell "Pure Platinum" for like 60K right now?? That's an 80,000 dollar boat even on a slow day.. Seems to me not much if anything is selling.
    RD

River Lynchmob
    Things may not be selling well but it sure is a good time to buy

DILLIGAF
    The market dictates price and I am afraid people have to be realistic in their pricing these days. Bad time to sell right now and an excellant time to buy.

No Name
    unless you stole it.
    ThatÂ’s what IÂ’m waiting forÂ…Â…
    I would like to find a two to three year old 30Â’ Daytona with twins for under 100K. I have found a couple deals that are close but not there yet. IÂ’m just going to sit back and wait and see what happens in the near future.

Outnumbered
    Sold mine in 2-3 weeks for full asking price which was right at NADA retail. It was a Cobalt and they seem to have great re-sale everywhere but here on the west coast. I had people calling from all over the country. Sold it to a guy in Colorado. It was immaculate too, which didn't hurt at all.

ChumpChange
    Haven't sold mine yet and unfortunately haven't used it this year either.

yopengo
    I sold our old boat for my asking price earlier in the season. I think itÂ’s the 90k + boats that are taking the big hit.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast