Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rain

OnlyMoney
    It lightly rained all night and early morning, no breeze. Now it's off and on and a beautiful morning in Vegas. 66 at the airport. 71 outside my window.
    I love the rain.

RitcheyRch
    No rain here at work near Pasadena yet.

Baja Big Dog
    No rain here in the O.C. now Bob, but were on rain watch, and now lets send it over to Larry on the 101 overpass......Larry, seen any rain today on rain watch!!! No Bob, but we have been here with this fricken umbrella for three hours on rain watch, now lets send it over Lisa in the valley....Lisa.......

River Lynchmob
    No rain here in Irwindale and hoping it will hold off until i can get on the road around 3 to Parker

Miss Perfect
    No rain here in the O.C. now Bob, but were on rain watch, and now lets send it over to Larry on the 101 overpass......Larry, seen any rain today on rain watch!!! No Bob, but we have been here with this fricken umbrella for three hours on rain watch, now lets send it over Lisa in the valley....Lisa.......
    That's funny. One of the stations in San Diego was poking fun at itself. The reporters were saying that they were dusting off the Storm Watch 2007 button. Then they cut to the other reporter and he had a flashing red light next to him. Funny stuff.

HavaSkank
    Im at 6300 feet and if I see a single snow flake Im going to move to Bombay. Snow in Sept is completely unacceptable. I will make Mother Nature my BITCH if the forecasters are correct.
    Meanwhile, Im working in Irvine under clear blue skies.

phebus
    You know the weather has changed in Havasu, when you have to turn on the hot water to take a hot shower.

Water Romper
    No rain yet by Disneyland...Hope it stays dry this evening so our "Halos" can with their division.....

Jyruiz
    You know the weather has changed in Havasu, when you have to turn on the hot water to take a hot shower.
    Tough life you lead.

PaPaG
    Im at 6300 feet and if I see a single snow flake Im going to move to Bombay. Snow in Sept is completely unacceptable. I will make Mother Nature my BITCH if the forecasters are correct.
    Meanwhile, Im working in Irvine under clear blue skies.
    Already a little snow in Tahoe last night, I think it is going to be a strange season

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast