Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why isn't anyone mad about gas prices any more?

77Woodbridge
    Every night on the news I hear the national average price per gallon read off like it has become a requirement like the weather, but no outrage.
    This summer I'm guessing that I spent 3k just on gas for the boat (60gal x 16 or so days x $3.19). Since I trailer everywhere, the ticket for my truck can't be far off of that.
    Has everyone just accepted that it's going to keep going up?

shippingguy
    Every night on the news I hear the national average price per gallon read off like it has become a requirement like the weather, but no outrage.
    This summer I'm guessing that I spent 3k just on gas for the boat (60gal x 16 or so days x $3.19). Since I trailer everywhere, the ticket for my truck can't be far off of that.
    Has everyone just accepted that it's going to keep going up?
    Bitching and complaining is not going to do anything about it. I have accepted it and to be honest with you when it fluctuates 10 cents or so I really do not notice the extra $2.60 to fill my truck. Or the extra $10 -$20to fill the boat.
    Mike

Jordy
    Gas prices are so last year. Everyone with half a brain knows that W. is behind it all and there's nothing we can do about it. Besides, we're way more concerned with Britney and her kids, OJ and his Vegas trip, and who wore what to the Emmy's to worry about something so mundane. Please get with the times. :notam:

77Woodbridge
    Gas prices are so last year. Everyone with half a brain knows that W. is behind it all and there's nothing we can do about it. Besides, we're way more concerned with Britney and her kids, OJ and his Vegas trip, and who wore what to the Emmy's to worry about something so mundane. Please get with the times. :notam:
    Oh yeah, thanks I forgot. This is ***boat.

Jordy
    Oh yeah, thanks I forgot. This is ***boat.
    Unfortunately, it reaches long beyond ***boat. Watch the evening news. It's America and it's sad.
    Makes the movie Idiocracy seem like there is potential to actually happen. :notam:

Jyruiz
    No need to waste time getting mad when there is nothing you can do about it.

blown428fe
    No need to waste time getting mad when there is nothing you can do about it.
    Yeah, Its all a bunch of bullshit.

Jordy
    Shit, I almost forgot the breaking news about which rehab Lindsey Lohan is attending this week and what club Paris got kicked out of. Damn, getting old sucks. :notam:

Big Warlock
    Makes the movie Idiocracy seem like there is potential to actually happen. :notam:
    That's a movie? I thought that was a Hot Boat special????

Racey
    Because the gas companies have bamboozled us into thinking that $3 a gallon is cheap compared to $4 a gallon......

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast