Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to be a jet boat owner....

HM
    I have recently become a jet boat owner. I asked a couple friends that have jets to explain to me how to be a proper jet boat owner and this was one reply. I have left out the name to protect the guilty. Please ad to this so I can be the best jet boat owner I can be.
    As far as requisite jet boater behavior; you have some big changes ahead of you. First and foremost, you're going to have to lie about your speed. Then whenever you are confronted about it, backpedal to the "safety of the jet for your family" as the true reason you own one. Next you should try and have a beat down P.O.S. vehicle somewhere on your property. Whenever you have a question about something, start lots of lame threads covering the same old shit that's been beaten to death over the past 5 years; whatever you do, don't use the search function of the forums. Become a skid-dick tire kicker when it comes to buying anything.

Blown 472
    And you gots to have some killer valve covers.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Always wave in a friendly manner as you blast past the trailer queen hangout at the ramp between the hours of dawn nad dusk, when actual waves are on the water, and v-drives are not.

Blown 472
    Always wave in a friendly manner as you blast past the trailer queen hangout at the ramp between the hours of dawn nad dusk, when actual waves are on the water, and v-drives are not.
    Coming from a guy with a boat like yours you best not run your mouth, ho, thats right you are the desk top dyno guy, shit I forgot.

Kim Hanson
    I have recently become a jet boat owner. I asked a couple friends that have jets to explain to me how to be a proper jet boat owner and this was one reply. I have left out the name to protect the guilty. Please ad to this so I can be the best jet boat owner I can be.
    That was funny, tell them its some other guys boat and he wants you to take it out and sink it ..just to test the sinking time :idea: .......( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    I guess I must be a weird guy, cause I am at the lake I troll for boats and found a 502 TinBoat and smoked it and the last one was a Hallet with a 454 or a 468..I don't know, but he didn't want to play with me...My little v-drive is no trailer queen.........( . )( . ).........:idea:

rrrr
    Explained in terms Holy Moly can understand:
    Jet boating isn't rocket science. Mechanically, it's much like penis/vagina but it's done with sphincters.

Kim Hanson
    Explained in terms Holy Moly can understand:

I have told him that before, small thing that shoots very little and comes out the arse. I see he is asking for more advice .........( . )( . )................

rrrr
    HM, if yer gonna be a jet boat owner you'll need to keep a emergency kit with a tow rope and jumper cables in your boat......
    Just like Blanche DuBois in A Streetcar Named Desire you' ll have to rely on the kindness of strangers......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast