Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Naciemento water level ???

finsfan4life
    Anyone know how the current water level is at Naciemento Lake, going next week ??

flatnfast
    WAY LOW!! we have a place in heritage and i go up there at least once a week to keep pushing the dock out, and out, and out, SUCKS
    I went to disneyland today and am back in my room for a break and went to their website live cam, www.nacimientoresort.com

finsfan4life
    WAY LOW!! we have a place in heritage and i go up there at least once a week to keep pushing the dock out, and out, and out, SUCKS
    I went to disneyland today and am back in my room for a break and went to their website live cam, www.nacimientoresort.com
    My family and I rented a cabin up there (already paid $1400 bucks). we are also taking 2 boats. In ur opinion, is it even worth going still ??

redneckgirl
    It is low...but I have seen it alot lower. We went out on Sunday. We had a great time. There were hardly any boats out so it seemed like we had the lake to ourselves. The lake ends just past Christmas Cove at the big dock on the south side of the lake. Tablas Creek, where everybody ties up is about 8 ft deep. Dip Creek, the slalom course has been brought out towards the entrance. You probably won't be able to get your money back...so just go and have a great time. It was easy to do speed runs with the light boat traffic.
    RNG

Unforgiven
    LOW!\
    we were thinking of going but opted out.. we were at San Antonio last weekend..lots of water there..Naci was crowded last time we were there..not enough water with the lake lice running around and the skiers...

mike37
    My family and I rented a cabin up there (already paid $1400 bucks). we are also taking 2 boats. In ur opinion, is it even worth going still ??
    are you going on a weekend if so plan on going out early to ski
    if you will be there during the week you can ski all day long on good water
    if you just want to boat and hang out and party call and cancel
    season is over for that

gfinch
    It's still fine. Getting lower but they put the plug back in, so it's not dropping as fast now. I was there last weekend and I was happily surprised at the low boat count. Just keep an eye out for the Styrofoam buoys that mark the flats.

finsfan4life
    I am not too familiar with the landmarks, can u even get to the narrows ???

gfinch
    I am not too familiar with the landmarks, can u even get to the narrows ???
    Past Las Tablas it's all getting narrow. It's still nice. Keep an eye out for the Bald and Golden Eagles, saw 3 last weekend.

finsfan4life
    Past Las Tablas it's all getting narrow. It's still nice. Keep an eye out for the Bald and Golden Eagles, saw 3 last weekend.
    Thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast