Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faria Gauges

antonmies
    Are Faria gauges any good and reliable?

ScapeGoat
    decent entry leval custom and price

malcolm
    Had them in my Spectra for years. No problems.

FLEA DIDDY
    How are they compared to AUTOMETER in pricing. I payed a small fortune for 5 gauges and still have 3 more to go. Buuuuuuuuttttt AUTOMETER has a GPS speedo that's the shizznit.

IMPATIENT 1
    unless you buy plan on buyin the upper level ones, don't waste your money.i'm replacing 3 of the new ones i put in last yr..they were the 180.00 set and sux'd the big one.the oil gauge quit the first time out after 25minutes, i thought i lost oil pressure on the new motor durin break in,so i paddle a mile back to the damn dock!!!!!!!the fuel gauge lasted long enough to run me outta gas way-away from the dock on a unfamaliar lake!the tach reads 5k at @4775rpm. pm me, i have a set of white face teleflex cheap.

FLEA DIDDY
    unless you buy plan on buyin the upper level ones, don't waste your money.i'm replacing 3 of the new ones i put in last yr..they were the 180.00 set and sux'd the big one.the oil gauge quit the first time out after 25minutes, i thought i lost oil pressure on the new motor durin break in,so i paddle a mile back to the damn dock!!!!!!!the fuel gauge lasted long enough to run me outta gas way-away from the dock on a unfamaliar lake!the tach reads 5k at @4775rpm. pm me, i have a set of white face teleflex cheap.Well I'm glad a sprang for the autometers. paddleing sux the big one. :cry:

Heres something in between Auto meter and Faria guages.
    SS competition (http://www.sscompetition.com/list_products.php?MenuId=1)
    Sleek

IMPATIENT 1
    Heres something in between Auto meter and Faria guages.
    SS competition (http://www.sscompetition.com/list_products.php?MenuId=1)
    Sleek
    sleek, do you run these?i seen a post with this link and was checkin em out and diggin em. wanted to know reliablity.

FLEA DIDDY
    Look kinda generic, but the price is good.

sleek, do you run these?i seen a post with this link and was checkin em out and diggin em. wanted to know reliablity.
    I have not, run them, but they don't look too shabby either. If they are wanting to get into the market, they can't afford to be junk, one would not think, if it were true they would be gone quick for sure.
    Sleek

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast