Thread: Dual feed Holleys

I have an Aeromotive two port regulator. Do I need to go to a four port regulator? I was thinking of using "Y" blocks off of the two port regulator.
    850 Holleys.

LeE ss13
    One way is too eliminate the regulators and run full flow to the carb(s) and run a return to the fuel tank with a injector type regulator set at 8 lbs. Of course with multiple tanks that could be a problem. Just a thought.

steelcomp
    If you're going to run your fuel lines right out of the regulator, it's a lot easier to go with a four port. If you want to run the regulator you have, you're going to have to split the lines somewhere to feed all four bowls, and that's a plumbing PITA. Lee's suggestion requires some kind of fuel log or manifold, and that's another way to go. It requires a return line back to the tank, and like he said, if you have dual tanks, that's a problem, as well.
    Look at as many different fuel systems as you can to get a beter idea of what's best for your application. I went to a lot of races and took lots of pictures while I was building my boat.

http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/555-15184.jpg
    This is what I am considering. It will give options for running the lines. My concern is supplying enough fuel.