Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Rhino is home

riverbound
    Yep!!
    Evo....where are you??? I need a cooler rack for my Rhino.

sigepmock
    After new years, when are you guys heading to Glamis again. I think I am heading there the second weekend of Jan (2 weeks after new years).
    We're not headed back until Feb. 10 -12th, weekend before Presidents weekend. Might make a guys trip sooner than that.
    I heard Evo can do all kinds of cool stuff if you can get ahold of him :yuk: j/k Brian. Call me when you get a chance.
    Chris

riverbound
    We're not headed back until Feb. 10 -12th, weekend before Presidents weekend. Might make a guys trip sooner than that.
    I heard Evo can do all kinds of cool stuff if you can get ahold of him :yuk: j/k Brian. Call me when you get a chance.
    Chris
    Yah.... I have heard the same thing.
    Brian....Let me know on the cooler rack....also if you come accross any good deals on rims/ tires. I have to keep up with the Jones's/ Mock's

Magic34
    Chris
    We'll be heading out that weekend as well.

sigepmock
    We'll be heading out that weekend as well.
    Great I can tow you out with the Rhino......

riverbound
    Great I can tow you out with the Rhino......
    lol.
    I want to do a Glamis trip this year, but after reading about Magic 34's "incident" I would be worried about getting stuck too Are the places you guys camp pretty easily accesible??

sigepmock
    lol.
    I want to do a Glamis trip this year, but after reading about Magic 34's "incident" I would be worried about getting stuck too Are the places you guys camp pretty easily accesible??
    Lots more places to camp in Glamis without getting stuck. We'll be camping along Gecko, The main Glamis road, for that weekend in Feb. You're more than welcome to join us.
    Also the washes in Glamis are pretty safe for camping too. Lots of safe places.

riverbound
    Lots more places to camp in Glamis without getting stuck. We'll be camping along Gecko, The main Glamis road, for that weekend in Feb. You're more than welcome to join us.
    Also the washes in Glamis are pretty safe for camping too. Lots of safe places.
    I might take you up on that. You bringing your little one obviously. I might have mine too. depending if its my weekend or not.

sigepmock
    I might take you up on that. You bringing your little one obviously. I might have mine too. depending if its my weekend or not.
    That would be a great weekend to bring your little ones, we'll have a whole group of kids. Should be four to five families, lot's of little bikes, quads, big bikes, a Rhino, and a long travel buggy.

riverbound
    That would be a great weekend to bring your little ones, we'll have a whole group of kids. Should be four to five families, lot's of little bikes, quads, big bikes, a Rhino, and a long travel buggy.
    What dates is it??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast