Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Rhino is home

riverbound
    I don't have a switch or anything for that. I'll have to look and see, because right now I have no idea.
    I wonder if that would help.... I know we have an air locker that locks the dif. and it has gotten me out of a couple situations where I needed a little bit more traction. That might be a solution to your problem. Then you would have both sets of tires spinning and not just one....probably have limited slip. but by the time it would kick in its too late.

Mrs. casean
    We're not headed back until Feb. 10 -12th, weekend before Presidents weekend. Might make a guys trip sooner than that.
    Chris
    We're headed out two weeks after New Years... possible the weekend right after New Years and two weeks after that... but if you're going on a guys weekend... maybe Sean will want to join you or if ANY girls are going... I'll tag along We're ready for some riding! Sean picked up my new bike on Tuesday! It's pretty I"m ready for New Years!
    Your Rhino looks sweet Chris! Carrie looks perfect in it! Gonna be fun next weekend!!

ROZ
    Yah....I have to keep up with the Jones's/ Mock's
    Around here it's more like keeping up with the Zachrys

TOBTEK
    Around here it's more like keeping up with the Zachrys
    HUGE misconseption right there! I bought a Rhino months ago...but I still dont have one????? thats a neet deal

riverroyal
    HUGE misconseption right there! I bought a Rhino months ago...but I still dont have one????? thats a neet deal
    bummed than you are,I need someone to go with!

Magic34
    bummed than you are,I need someone to go with!
    You get your Rhino stuck more than I bury my truck. Unless you got it figuered out by now. :crossx:

riverroyal
    You get your Rhino stuck more than I bury my truck. Unless you got it figuered out by now. :crossx:
    I got it figured out now,4psi.I never get stuck now.My gang bailed on next weekend,shoot me your cell,does it work at gordons?You never know we may show up

Magic34
    I got it figured out now,4psi.I never get stuck now.My gang bailed on next weekend,shoot me your cell,does it work at gordons?You never know we may show up
    Yes it (cell) works just fine there. Let me know, we'll save you a spot. We are heading up with 1/2 of our group on Thursday, and the rest arrives on Friday.
    I'll PM the # now.

riverroyal
    thanks

Evo22
    hey guys sorry I have been super busy with a few projects we are finishing up call my cell and leave me a message and I will get back to you I swear yes I can add a a cooler rack to you cage ( we are building a removable cooler rack for the soft sided ones too) chris you need to come check out our new cage it is taller in the back but not so ugly as the one you pictured :220v:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast