Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys vs Bears..............

photo chick
    I'm so excited for this game tonight!!! What's everyone's opinion....get the Cowboy bashing over with!

Wet Dream
    I'm really looking forward to this one tonight. This should be the best game of the week by far. Emphasis on the "should be" Of course, I'm all for the Bears and I hope they destroy Romo and the self proclaimed "America's Team".

photo chick
    I'm really looking forward to this one tonight. This should be the best game of the week by far. Emphasis on the "should be" Of course, I'm all for the Bears and I hope they destroy Romo and the self proclaimed "America's Team".
    I thought "God" proclaimed it!

Baja Big Dog
    PC...you know how much I love your sence of humor, and you know what you mean to me, but we will have to leave the Cowboys on the other side of the bedroom door if this relationship is going to work!!!
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/388245320...ars/*ratsafari

Throttle
    Go Bears

Cigalert
    Bears and Cowboys are no match against ninjas.
    And F'Grossman. He's a knob. I'll take ANY other quaterback than Rex. I see Romo not getting his way with the Bears defense. And then I see Rex throwing an interception because he's too nice and wants things to be "fair".

AZJD
    Is this the contest to see which team has the worst QB?

Wet Dream
    I thought "God" proclaimed it!
    Yeah, thats how it happened. Religious freaks have been telling us for many many years that Jesus is coming and he'll talk to us, but he snuck in just to say of all teams, f'ing Dallas is America's team.

photo chick
    Yeah, thats how it happened. Religious freaks have been telling us for many many years that Jesus is coming and he'll talk to us, but he snuck in just to say of all teams, f'ing Dallas is America's team.
    That's why there's a hole in the stadium roof, so he can watch........so say the Texans.......

Wet Dream
    That's why there's a hole in the stadium roof, so he can watch........so say the Texans.......
    They admit to that? Ewww.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast