Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lsr

"The Bandit"
    me &frankie had the privlige to visit scott &brent's musium last nite. O MY GOD!!! thees boys got lots of neet s!&t. good food good friends &lots of bench racin. THANKS BUD ANDY

LandSpeedRacer

Hey Andy -
    You and Frankie are always welcome. Next time we'll have to hit the Dollar and maybe my neighbor's down the street for more fun . . . . . :sqeyes:
    Enjoy the jacket, Keith Black and "Big" would want it that way!
    Scott

SANGER-RICH

Hey Andy -
    You and Frankie are always welcome. Next time we'll have to hit the Dollar and maybe my neighbor's down the street for more fun . . . . . :sqeyes:
    Enjoy the jacket, Keith Black and "Big" would want it that way!
    Scott
    Maybe next time invite us, is there room for our motorhome out front or somewere. We are always up for a good time with good down home friends.

LandSpeedRacer
    Next time you will be invited - it was one of those spur of the moment deals since the Civil War Sprint Car races got rained out at Marysville, we decided to get together anyway. No worries on a MH, plenty of room. Maybe a fall BBQ?
    Hey the pics from Ming were great! Thanks for sharing.
    Scott

SANGER-RICH
    Next time you will be invited - it was one of those spur of the moment deals since the Civil War Sprint Car races got rained out at Marysville, we decided to get together anyway. No worries on a MH, plenty of room. Maybe a fall BBQ?
    Hey the pics from Ming were great! Thanks for sharing.
    Scott
    Just don't make it on the Ming weekend in October we might be going back if I can get the money together, wanna come?? If we change gears I might be able to hit 100 mph with Andy's help! Help Andy Help! and maybe Frank and the Red Barron can come and run it would be a blast.

LandSpeedRacer
    Rich - Sounds good, please PM me details, I'll talk to Andy and Frankie and we'll see what we can do . . . . thanks for the invite!
    Scott

"The Bandit"
    tried this a min. ago & din't work. tryin again. scott your right a lil rain no fans no $to the racers. AINT TAKEN MY [our] K-B jacket off yet. LOL Rick gots a lot of BBC parts lets put a 14 with aBARN DOOR ? i got a fuelish HEMI that may make the red boat run a 100!! thinkin p ville this sat. let me know. ANDY rick, did i f$%k ure day????????????

LandSpeedRacer
    Rich,
    Andy is right, between us we have enough chit to go 100+++ and a spare bullet that has been 200+ - how fast do you want to go? Blown? Nitro? Gears?
    Any consideration of turbocharger(s) technology????? Andy also has A LOT to offer on that subject. And I might have a couple extra to try out
    Let us know bro.
    Scott

LandSpeedRacer
    Hey Andy, great times yesterday . . . even Bret . Always fun to hang with you guys! The hydro's looking great. Glad to be a part of the fab.
    Please call me tonight around 6pm, I think I can fix your computer problem but I need to walk you thru it.
    Scott

Sanitariumflat
    Man you guys are havin way too much fun. I'd be up there hangin with ya but Rhino was so kind as to lend me his bass/ski boat that I have to go kick sum butt in a little get together bass tournement @ Clear Lake this weekend. After that though, back into boat stuff. Did ya'll see that chuvel-nose for a grand? Man I'd love to build that thing! Probably I should learn how to make the junk I've got run first (ha,ha).
    Smash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast