Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lsr

RhinoWood
    Smash,
    I knew I was forgetting something about this weekend. It's our fall Nat's. in
    Chico. We'll put the little motor in the car and see what we can do. This is
    a 2 day event, Fri. & Sat. night. Sooo, if anyone is interested stop by for a
    beer, you can't miss it, its quite green, sport'n the #24.

Sanitariumflat
    10-4 Matt. Good luck in Chico, & thanks again for the loan of the boat!
    Smash

RhinoWood
    Have a blast & bring us back the trophy !!!:sqeyes:
    Remember: If the water gets rough... DON'T LIFT !!

the bandit
    ben f*&kin with this thing for an hr. now i'l see if it works again. THANKS SCOTT! give me acall When ya want to.sanger rich to . bret i'l get the photo's deveoped! ANDY

LandSpeedRacer
    Andy,
    Congrats on getting the confuser going again! I'm off today rubbing out some paint
    Gimme a call
    Smash and Rhino hi and Smash good luck with the tournament and be careful, driving Matts boat might just convert you to whackers . . . . :idea: hmmmm :idea: . . . . a $1000 hydro with 4 whackers on the back . . . . . . :idea: :idea: :idea:
    Be careful out there and F#@K the trophy, catch some fish!
    LSR

SANGER-RICH
    Hey Andy, great times yesterday . . . even Bret . Always fun to hang with you guys! The hydro's looking great. Glad to be a part of the fab.
    Please call me tonight around 6pm, I think I can fix your computer problem but I need to walk you thru it.
    Scott
    Still not invited, we are going to lake hogan this weekend and everyone is invited, wild weekend

Whip
    If weather looks good, a white bitz 2 seater hydro will be there Saturday looking for passengers.

SANGER-RICH
    If weather looks good, a white bitz 2 seater hydro will be there Saturday looking for passengers.
    Do I need my helmet and vest??

LandSpeedRacer
    Hey Ray, glad to see you on the boards! Thanks again to you and JBB for the wrenchin and tunin on SS at PCR, also to Herb, Capaldi, Paul and of course my buddy "The Bandit". We had a blast and I hope I can get you in SS again one of these days when there is some water in the lakes . . . this time driving. Helmet mandatory though . . . I rip my head open everytime I work on it! Probably see you at Andy's working on the Reinin Thunder BFH.
    Let's get together one of these days and invite Sanger Rich too
    Scott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12